2014 BMW Nine T Launch And Release Date - BMW NineT Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 Old 10-09-2013, 12:31 PM

(Thread Starter)
2014 BMW Nine T Launch And Release Date

A couple weeks ago at a gas station in Italy, the BMW Nine T was spoted in raw form getting topped up. There were a few of them with different parts, rear tank bags, different style exhausts, one that everyone swears to be an Akrapovic pipe (I think so too) and one with a curvey seat cowl.

Now, in more recent articles it was said that the 2014 Nine T was going to be launched in October 2013 and released before the end of this year. It seems that this information was only in regards to being in Italy and no further news for North America. The reason I came up with this conclusion is because of the price being set at 11,000 pounds.

Going to be on the look out for further news on the Nine T being launched in North America, Hopefully soon.
#2 Old 10-09-2013, 12:44 PM

I was really looking forward to an American model being released. But at least somewhere in the world it will be released, in Italy. With it being their, i think it should be only a matter of time till it releases in North America
#3 Old 10-11-2013, 02:07 PM

(Thread Starter)
Just follow in closely with the release in italy and we should be able to get a good look at how it turns out. Can't wait.
#4 Old 10-16-2013, 12:55 PM

This is the best look out of them all with the single cowl around back. they just don't make em like they use to or will they...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page