BMW NineT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD: aftermarket parts for sale!

4K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  BaldyDave 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been on here a while and my bike is pretty well known in the community. I have recently picked up a performance/touring machine (S1000XR) so my NineT is going back to stock. Everything aftermarket is for sale.

Prices? Make an offer but looking for seventy cents on the dollar (depending on condition). I will be working on removing everything and cataloging it but I figured I would put this out in the universe so if people on the forum really wanted something they can hit me up first.

High-level what is available:
Wilbers Full suspension set up for a 200lb rider
Corbin Seat (60% MSRP)
ABM clipons
Wonderlich fairing
LSL Rearsets
Roland Sands gauge housing
Hepco & Becker Tank bag
Kreiga 30 and 20L bags (used twice)
CF hugger
Akra headers
Booster plug
Rizoma mirrors
Spark dual exhaust in titanium
Tail tidy with LED blinkers

More pics of anything upon request. PM me.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
A real shame you might be selling the 9T, but will send you a tentative PM enquiry about the rearsets...

Not sure that it might be worth your or my while, as may have to cope with import duty plus shipping costs to the UK.

#9 · (Edited)
Lots of interest. I guess I should have posted prices but I was on my way to the beach.

I had not realized how much I had spent on this bike till I added it all up. That's where all my money went!

I'm now posting prices which are net to me so either gift or add 4% for Paypal fees and reasonable shipping from NC

Wilbers Front and Rear suspension in Nightline. They can be adjusted for any weight, they are just currently set up for my weight.
This is the rear: BeemerShop WILBERS 642 3WAY NIGHTLINE REAR SHOCK / Damping, Hi-Lo Comp. & Manual Pre-Load Adjustments // R NINE
$700
This is the front: BeemerShop WILBERS 306 SERIES FORK REPLACMENT KIT / Open Cartridge Fork Replacement Kit // R NINE T
$1,650
They come with original boxes and manuals and are in perfect condition with about 2k miles on them.
If you buy both, I throw in the Wilbers matching steering damper unless someone buys that first.

Wilbers adjustable steering damper
$200.

Corbin Seat (60% MSRP) some wear on the two front corners but overall in good condition. I will post a close up tomorrow. I regularly apply conditioner to it.
$300 (pending sale)

ABM clipons. These are the 70mm touring model. I have changed out the hardware for the recall.
$280 (pending sale)

Wonderlich fairing. Great condition as I use it in the cooler months and minor touring. I think there may be one small chip but I will check it and post pictures of any defects.
$450

Wonderlich Carbon Fiber rear hugger
$300

LSL Rearsets
$350

$250

Hepco & Becker Tank bag, does not touch the tank and is a quick release and expandable.
$150

Kreiga 30 and 20L bags (used twice)
$140 for both

Akra headers stainless steel headers with about 3K miles on them
$400

Booster plug
$100

Rizoma mirrors and risors. I have tried 4 different set of mirrors and these are by far the best as far as blind spots and seeing behind you. I actually have two sets of risors included, one shorter and one taller.
$225

Spark dual exhaust in titanium, about 1,000 miles on it.
$525

Motobox Tail tidy with LED blinkers
$250

MachineartMoto XHead covers
$120

Front axle sliders and rear gear box slider
$40

#15 · (Edited)
Stuff moving fast!

Update on what is sold.

Sold and paid for:

ABM clipons.
Karlo

Madaza

Kreiga 30 and 20L bags
Seppieboy

Pending:

Wilbers Front and Rear suspension in Nightline. and steering damper
Corbin seat
Gzy

LSL Rearsets
BaldyDave

Akra headers stainless steel headers
aha 9T

Spark dual
MotoGoogler

Still available:

Wonderlich fairing. Great condition as I use it in the cooler months and minor touring. I think there may be one small chip but I will check it and post pictures of any defects.
$450

Correction: Not WL, Linburger Carbon Fiber rear hugger. I found the bag and manuals
$300

Hepco & Becker Tank bag, does not touch the tank and is a quick release and expandable.
$150

Booster plug
$100

Rizoma 4D mirrors and risors. I have tried 4 different set of mirrors and these are by far the best as far as blind spots and seeing behind you. I actually have two sets of risors included, one shorter and one taller.
$225

Motobox Tail tidy with LED blinkers
$250

$120

Front axle no longer for sale

and rear gear box slider
$20

#20 · (Edited)
Everything sold except:

Motobox Tail tidy with LED blinkers. This all goes together as it is wired for external blinkers. The LED ones on it also face forward for additional visibility:
$250

$120

Wonderlich fairing. Great condition as I use it in the cooler months and minor touring.
$450

$150

Added:
BMW rear frame delete exhaust hanger and the frame block off for the other side.
$45

Pending:
Linburger CF hugger

#22 ·
@madmike;beautiful bike!
It's a shame you fell out of love so quick after getting that S1000XR.
Must make a mental note to myself.Don't testride the XR ever again because I have even more money in my R9T as I went with Ohlins instead of Wilbers...;-)
But If you sell I would leave the stuff on as your bike is special and will be picked up by someone in a seal of stock fish...as aftermarket parts mostly fetch 50 cents on the dollar.The cheap bastards want everything for free...;-)

#23 ·
Nope, no one wants to pay a $5k premium on a customized bike. All the parts pretty much sold in two days for close to that. People want to make this bike theirs. I do need something more all season as I like to commute rain or shine but I find the GS to be a bit boring and heavy.

I have vehicular ADHD and the fact that I kept this bike for 3 years means a lot. Every other vehicle that own has been acquired in the last five months.

Back on topic.

Exhaust hanger sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.