Rizoma Side Plate, Club S & Club L wiring - BMW NineT Forum
User Tag List

 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 03-15-2015, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
David Feltham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: London, England
Posts: 1
(Thread Starter)
Rizoma Side Plate, Club S & Club L wiring

HI, I'm looking for some advice and help.

I'm by no means an electrical expert but am looking for advice on how to connect up the following into the existing R Nine T wiring.

Rizoma Side plate light
Rizoma Club S Indicators, rear light & brake light
Rizoma Club L Front running light and indicators.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks
David Feltham is offline  
post #2 of 15 Old 03-15-2015, 12:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: SF Bay Area, CA USA
Posts: 1,163
Snip connectors off and wire them I to new stuff according. Not hard just takes time.
25PSi is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 04-02-2015, 04:10 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Feltham View Post
HI, I'm looking for some advice and help.

I'm by no means an electrical expert but am looking for advice on how to connect up the following into the existing R Nine T wiring.

Rizoma Side plate light
Rizoma Club S Indicators, rear light & brake light
Rizoma Club L Front running light and indicators.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks
Rizoma has specific wiring kits which do not require the cutting of wires, the instructions with these kits are pretty self explanatory as I, like yourself, am not very good with wiring, but I managed the get my lights working first time with minimal fuss.
panayiotis is offline  
 
post #4 of 15 Old 04-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: South Australia
Posts: 1,224
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Feltham View Post
HI, I'm looking for some advice and help
Hi David, and welcome to the forum. Maybe post up an introduction when you get a chance?

You may need to expand on you post. Did you get the Rizoma instructions with the lights? Did you get any wiring kits or connectors with the lights?

Other members have installed these same Rizoma products so it would be worth reading their threads to get a better idea.

Manly, hectic, ample and stylish, the warbling R nineT is total harmony with its plumage.
The dual exhaust creaks every blip ... hearing delight.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Captain is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 04-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Senior Member
 
saberr9t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Feltham View Post
HI, I'm looking for some advice and help.

I'm by no means an electrical expert but am looking for advice on how to connect up the following into the existing R Nine T wiring.

Rizoma Side plate light
Rizoma Club S Indicators, rear light & brake light
Rizoma Club L Front running light and indicators.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks
http://www.ninetowners.com/forum/ele...n-signals.html
saberr9t is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 04-28-2015, 06:25 AM
RmG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 155
Did you get the Club L working in running light mode? When I discussed this light with a dealer they said it can't be done with the EE078H wiring connector and didn't offer an alternative option.
RmG is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 04-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Maastricht, Netherlands
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by RmG View Post
Did you get the Club L working in running light mode? When I discussed this light with a dealer they said it can't be done with the EE078H wiring connector and didn't offer an alternative option.
This is the wiring for the tail Club S. I imagine the front Club L would have a similar setup.

The EE078H is just an adapter cable for the OEM indicator plug. I have these myself for the Rizoma Club.

landski is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 04-29-2015, 05:13 AM
RmG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 155
Hey Landski,
I just ordered the Club L kit and adaptors so I haven't received them to give it a go. But based on what the seller told me about them not working I was curious what the original posters experience was (the equipment sellers aren't always right
Offhand I am 50/50 because it seems to me the front signal light wiring (intermittent turn signal only) is different from the rear (always on license plate and intermittent). Not being an electrician I am guessing this allocates some sort of continuous hot in the rear that the Club L would also need to be a running light.
anyhow... I'll be doing a live trial myself in a few weeks Thanks for the reply and diagram !
RmG is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 05-30-2015, 05:48 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by landski View Post
This is the wiring for the tail Club S. I imagine the front Club L would have a similar setup.

The EE078H is just an adapter cable for the OEM indicator plug. I have these myself for the Rizoma Club.

Thanks for this diagram. I have an issue though, which R Nine T wire connects to the 3 at the far end of this diagram? I tried R-R, Bl-Bl, and W-Br and no luck...
jd_cincy is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 05-30-2015, 06:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Maastricht, Netherlands
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_cincy View Post
Thanks for this diagram. I have an issue though, which R Nine T wire connects to the 3 at the far end of this diagram? I tried R-R, Bl-Bl, and W-Br and no luck...
landski is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome