Up for sale is my 2014 BMW RnineT with 10200 miles on it. My bike is in excellent shape with almost $6k worth of mods. All of the services are current and the bike doesn't need anything. The tires are Michelin Pilot Sport and they have only about 2k miles on them.
The bike can easily revert back to the stock setup. There are is no paint work done on the bike except for the header and the valve covers. The rear hump is still in aluminum color. I just covered with gloss black 3M vinyl. The white racing stripes are also sticker and can be removed. Most original parts are included in the sale. I was going to return it back to the stock before selling it but I though I give it a shot and sell it with all the extras.
Selling price is $13k. I believe this is a fair price for a RNineT with this much work and extras. Or $10k with "ALL" extras removed. M1 and all cash in hand for any test rides.
Please only PM me if you have any questions.
The mods are:
- Sport alloy wheel. Upgraded over the spiked wheel. No more tubes!
- Ohlins full adjustable suspension (front and rear)
- LED head light
- Leo Vince header
- Supertapp muffler
- Aluminum cafe racer hump with storage
- Black valve covers
- Rizoma drag bar
- Rizoma style Cafe Racer mirrors
- Vario adjustable CNC levers
- Booster Plug fuel programmer
- Rizoma tail tidy (not installed)
- Wunderlich tail tidy (not installed)
- RSD engine oil cover
I'm sure I have forgotten something. I'll add them later when I remember them.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk