BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today's Oct 21, 2022 cost (tax not included)
$450 for the 10K service
(shimming for the valves not required)
$130 for the brake fluid flush
$30 to swap the plastic fuel tank connectors to the metal items (purchased at US$130 from Beemer Boneyard)

Done at Budds Motorrad Oakville ON.

·
Registered
2016 R9T Classic
5 Posts
Today's Oct 21, 2022 cost (tax not included)
$450 for the 10K service
(shimming for the valves not required)
$130 for the brake fluid flush
$30 to swap the plastic fuel tank connectors to the metal items (purchased at US$130 from Beemer Boneyard)

Done at Budds Motorrad Oakville ON.
Hey Chris Greetings from Oakville…I have taken my Bikes to Budds only as a must…a former mechanic at Budds has his own mobile repair service that will come to your home, his repair shop is called Motorcycle Republic located in Cambridge Ont. He is a young fellow with 5 star reviews on his work. My 2016 Classic is off warranty he does my work and the price is reasonable…I can also bring my own parts if needed…https://motorcyclerepublic.ca/ Not sure where your location is but Mat is very good and thorough.
Regards Steve

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Steve, this is very helpful!
I have been searching high and low for a dealership alternative. Currently my bike is in "hibernation" but I will touch base with "Motorcycle Republic". I am in Mississauga, not too far away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts