BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: 2016 BMW R NineT
Mileage: 4,400
Price: SOLD
Condition: In excellent condition – nothing wrong with it cosmetically and mechanically speaking (no leaks, brakes are good, and tires are good). Clean Title on Hand.

Description: I am the second owner of this bike and maintenance performed every year per the books. Recently passed NC State inspection and oil\filter change on Sept. 30, 2021. First few years of the maintenance was done at Moto Garcia (BMW Motorrad authorized Dealership in Raleigh, NC) by the previous owner. When I bought it, I purchased all the OEM fluids\parts at Moto Garcia and did the maintenance myself (I have receipts). Mechanically speaking the bike is completely stock

Cosmetics:
  1. I plasti-dipped the air-intake cover and headlight ring (this plastidip can be removed without damaging either item if you wish to have it back to factory look).
  2. The gas tank BMW emblems have been changed to Black and Brushed aluminum (but I also have the Original White\Blue emblem --- these are only held be double sided 3m tape)
  3. Bar end mirrors (I have the original mirrors, though I lost the threaded adapter)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Greetings from Ft Mill, SC, just south of Charlotte.

Please contact me at [email protected] to exchange telephone numbers--I am currently in the midst of negotiations with a BMW dealer up in Ohio for a similar brushed Aluminum tanked bike that has low mileage as well.

I am retired USAF, and any potential transaction would be in the form of cash transfer/check/registered check/first-born child.

OK, maybe not the last one...

Cheers,
--Slip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.