I am the 2nd owner and had it since 2017. The previous owner and I exchanged our motorcycles (my Triple Black GS for his 9T).

Over the years, I have rode it about a 1000 miles each year (annual trip to the Smokies and Tail of the Dragon) and around TN/KY area where I reside.
I have added one upgrade after the other to make it a very balanced, powerful yet easy to ride bike. I am in no hurry to sell; I just got a Multstrada that is getting more riding hours and this bike is getting used very less. Life has also taken other priorities that my riding time is much reduced. So want to see the bike go to a good home where it will give its new owner many more miles of pure soulful joy!

RNineT 2016 - Classic Roadster WB10A1600GZ615337
  1. <7000 miles; new-ish tires <1200 miles; service done in Jun'22 at Louisville, KY (all previous services at Nashville Motos)
  2. Daedalus Tail Tidy with Tron LED lighting
  3. Mustang Comfort Seat
  4. Rizoma Front Fender
  5. Rizoma Mirrors
  6. Rizoma Foot pegs
  7. Rizoma Wind Deflector
  8. Handlebar Risers
  9. Ohlins Front Shock Inserts with adjustable settings
  10. Ohlins Rear Shocks
  11. Healtech Quick Shifter
  12. Motogadget RNineT Plug and Play instrument cluster
  13. Rear Registration tag mount on swing arm with custom registration lamp
  14. Heated Grips
  15. Competition Werks Slip-On exhaust
  16. Rear Aluminium Cowl
  17. Rear Seat installer frame support
  18. Aluminum Front Engine Cover with BMW Logo made from billet aluminium
  19. Engine Crash-Guard
  20. Front LED blinkers
  21. Cyclops 7500 lumen headlamp LED bulb and BMW logo position LED lamp
  22. RNineT branded aluminum covers for brake/clutch reservoir
  23. Rear Wheel hugger (not installed)
  24. Side Hepco/Becker air-intake covers in aluminium (Not installed)
  25. Air Intake cowl in aluminium with net
  26. Some custom stickers (minimalist)
  27. Frame covers
  28. I also have all the original parts to reverse it to the stock bike; no electric harness has been cut and everything powertrain / electrical is stock.
Bike was always garaged; never exposed to excessive weather and never dropped/scraped. I have the title in hand.
I will be uploading more photos in a few days as this link did not let me upload a whole lot.

Please reach out to me if you have questions. Make me an Offer!