I have decided to sell my beloved R Nine T Urban GS. I bought this bike 3 years ago from Max BMW in Troy NY. It is a truly wonderful motorcycle. I have gone to Maine and the Adirondacks on it and it can handle anything you throw at it. The torque from the engine is intoxicating. I am selling it because I am riding more off road these days and although this bike excels at fire roads and even decently maintained trails if you are careful, it is not suited for the kind of adventure riding I want to do. It is fully optioned with ABS, traction control and heated grips. I have added many top of the line aftermarket upgrades I will detail below. The bike has just less then 5000 miles. It is due for a service but I will leave that up to the new owner. There are some scratches on the tank from a magnetic tank bag (live and learn) and one small dent on the right crash bar from where it fell over in the woods going about 5 miles per hour. The crash bars did their job and no other part of the bike hit the ground. Overall as you can see in the pictures this bike is beautiful and is just getting broken in. I have the title in hand. If I don’t get what I want for it I will just keep it so please don’t bother with low offers. I know what its worth and how much I have into it with all the upgrades. Please feel free to ask any questions. No test rides. You can go to your local dealer and ride a R nine T if you haven’t.
Upgrades:
JW Speaker adaptive LED headlight (illuminates sides when leaning) $700
Heidenau Scout K60 tires (less then 1000 miles. Will last up to 10k) $375
G&G stainless exhaust (sounds truly amazing) $500
Hepco Becker rear rack $275
Hepco Becker crash bars $340
Pivot Pegs $190
Bark Busters $140
Luismoto Leather seat cover (original red included) $200
Saddleman heated seat element (switch hidden next to seat) $92
Atlas throttle lock cruise control $145 AS3 Skid plate (best on the market) $175
Wunderlich windscreen $275
Wunderlich windscreen extender (even more wind protection) $175
Motogadget Mblaze LED directionals $200
Aluminum radiator guard $30
Aluminum handelbar risers $30
USB plug on dash $20
Tail Tidy with LED brake light (extremely bright) and plate mount $300
Rear tire hugger $110
Healtech gear indicator (disconnected, I didn’t like seeing it) $150
Nelson Rigg tank bag $150
Wunderlich comfort seat (much more comfy!) $500
Also includes original Metzeler Tourance tires with a lot of life left.
All original parts included. Total cost of upgrades: $5,072

This is an amazing motorcycle that will make someone very very happy. It can do literally anything. Touring, city riding, canyon carving, off-road… It breaks my heart to sell it but I just don’t ride it enough.
I don't use this site often please email me at [email protected] if interested or with questions.
Thanks much, Travis