Putting some feelers out there. Some of you know this bike and I put a deposit down on a 2023 s1000r that will be here in the next few weeks. Depending if the NineT sells, and a few other factors, I will be moving on to new things. I'm just going to paste what I put on FB Marketplace. Any question let me know!

2022 BMW R NineT Pure
$11,000
Option 719 Black Storm Metallic / Racing Red
Miles: 4932

Purchased new 6/17/2022 from Morton’s BMW in Fredericksburg, VA
3 year/36000 Mile Warranty (2.5 years remaining/31000 miles)

Comfort Package
-Ride Modes Pro
-Heated Grips
-Cruise Control

Select Package
-Adaptive Headlight
-DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
-Dynamic Engine Brake Control
-ABS Pro
-Low Suspension

-Tachometer, $750 dealer add-on

Been inside it’s whole life (besides riding of course) I love this bike, but I want to explore the world of a super naked this spring so I am considering a 2023 S1000R, so the NineT needs a good home. There is a loan on the bike so we will need to take a trip to the credit union to pay loan and transfer the title, etc. The bike is completely stock besides the SW-Motech crash bars and Evotech oil cooler guard which come with the bike, but I have quite a few other aftermarket bits that I’m willing to work into the deal if interested, I’ll put a list below and some pics of the bike before I put the stock bits back on.

Aftermarket bits available (I am not interested in selling the parts separately unless the bike sells)

Akrapovic Ti Muffler
Akrapovic Ti High mount link pipe
Rizoma bar end mirrors
Sargent Seat with matching pillion cover
ArmaSpeed carbon intake
ArmaSpeed carbon headlight fairing
Daedalus tail tidy with Rizoma brake/turn signals