BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Scrambler
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Where did you get the Evo tech tidy tail for your scrambler? Your bike looks beautiful!
Thank you kindly,

Revzilla had the tidy unit and the tail light came from Wunderlich America( I was impatient, there are cheaper alternatives)

·
Registered
21 Scrambler
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
'21 ohlins shock issue solved!, bm640is in and on the neighborhood ops check ride I can already tell that it is better. Neighbors seemed to notice too, though maybe that was because I had more helmet than clothes. Not really, I skipped the helmet too

·
Registered
2021 Scrambler and 2020 1250 GSA
34 Posts
I’m considering the full Ohlins replacement suspension as well but am having a hard time finding a lot wrong w the stock suspension. It’s noticeably better than previous years but is still a little edgy.
Is the upgrade that good and how much do u weigh?

·
Registered
21 Scrambler
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I’m considering the full Ohlins replacement suspension as well but am having a hard time finding a lot wrong w the stock suspension. It’s noticeably better than previous years but is still a little edgy.
Is the upgrade that good and how much do u weigh?
I had it spring for 250. The closest I can get to an objective measure is corner speed. My favorite bends are good for another 20-25mph. From a comfort perspective, I think it is light years better than the stock stuff

21 - 25 of 25 Posts