BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
13,407 Posts
Hi @737ngjock those are nice guards and match well with your bike! Are you going to be continuing this post as a build thread? If so then that's great, but could I ask that you rename the thread to cover that. I'm going to provisionally edit the thread title assuming you are continuing with a build thread, you are welcome to edit it if you would rather use another suitable title. If you are just making a one-off post then it would probably be better in Appearance and Body or Accessories and Gear section. Just let me know and I'll be happy to assist. :)

Reactions: 737ngjock

·
Registered
BMW RnineT Urban GS 2021
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi @737ngjock those are nice guards abd match well with your bike! Are you going to be continuing this post as a build thread? If so then that's great, but could I ask that you rename the thread to cover that. I'm going to provisionally edit the thread title assuming you are continuing with a build thread, you are welcome to edit it if you would rather use another suitable title. If you are just making a one-off post then it would probably be better in Appearance and Body or Accessories and Gear section. Just let me know and I'll be happy to assist. :)
I hadn’t initially thought to. But yes I’ll continue it here! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts