BMW NineT Forum banner

9T official clothing

7654 Views 18 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  gerry
Sorry forgot to mention earlier after a chat with my dealer that there will also be be a range of clothing coming with a design especially for the 9T rider ,sounds like a classic look will be styled and made by Belstaff so it will be well made riding gear ;)
Have my American cousins heard of any info yet ?? On any clothing items .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
There will be a whole collection called Vintage Urban-Urban Vintage.
Here some pics from the EICMA Milano :

See less See more
I will not go into my 4-hour soliloquy about my aggravation with BMW and their continued stupidity about how to make money on aftermarket clothing. Harley Davidson continues to make 2 million T-shirts an hour and 2 million Harley riders continue to buy the same T-shirt from every single dealership they visit. Ducati has incredible merchandise they sell all the time but BMW continues to have no brains when it comes to how to make money on aftermarket products. I could rant and rave all day about this because I want more BMW shirts and jackets etc. I say this with the very best intentions because while I realize BMW is a very solid company I have no idea why they do not understand this or care to change things.

Ducati, a company based in Europe sells tons of aftermarket products of a clothing nature all over the world so BMW doesn't have to look too far away to see their success. When on earth will they learn and start making even more money because everybody around here would be happy to buy all they made.
See less See more
interesting.. don't think I'd be getting much really... not one to wear clothes branded with motorcycles :)
Sorry but . . .

This uhhhh apparel reminds me of the movie, 'My Cousin Vinny' where Joe Pesci buys this period, velvet maroon, suit and Fred Gwynn is astounded.

Perhaps a WWII leather bomber jacket, leather helmet, aviator goggles, and the obligatory white scarf . . . now if only 50 years younger! Curse you Red Baron!
Cant wait for the 9T gear to drop, hopefully we get to see what it looks like in the coming weeks.
The vintage gear shown above looks awesome, might be time to add some of that to my closet.
This uhhhh apparel reminds me of the movie, 'My Cousin Vinny' where Joe Pesci buys this period, velvet maroon, suit and Fred Gwynn is astounded.

Perhaps a WWII leather bomber jacket, leather helmet, aviator goggles, and the obligatory white scarf . . . now if only 50 years younger! Curse you Red Baron!
LOL
ah.... Marisa Tomei
how awesome that a whole seinfeld episode was dedicated to her because of that movie
Cant wait for the 9T gear to drop, hopefully we get to see what it looks like in the coming weeks.
The vintage gear shown above looks awesome, might be time to add some of that to my closet.
I've always enjoyed aftermarket purchases that did not attach to my bike.
As BMW owners we rarely get the opportunity to fulfill such a desire.
all the money BMW has lost over the years because they didn't bend to the public pressure of creating a clothing line that would sell like hotcakes.
I still can't imagine why they never cared to make more money :eek:
There will be a whole collection called Vintage Urban-Urban Vintage.
Here some pics from the EICMA Milano :

Thanks for the picture posts Gerry but I personally won't be wairing casual gear on my 9T ,I will only put gear on that has armour just in case ;)
My op (belstaff) maybe won't be available across the water ?? Who knows :)
They do but the BMW image and taste is quite particular.:D
Any way, I wouldn't buy these ones.:(
At the end of the Special accessories list BMW adds ;

Rider’s Apparel and Vintage Collection.
• BlackLeather jacket.
• FivePocket trousers.
• BMW Motorrad Style Vintage collection
BMW sure does invest their money into some strange things.
I'm not against motorcycle branded clothing but this stuff that BMW is coming out with is just not very good looking. They could have done something far better that people would be proud to wear on their motorcycle. This clothing looks like it comes from Old Navy or something. Nothing special.
The best BMW gear was the F1 Team apparel they used to have in the dealers a couple years back. That was some high quality gear.
BMW Motorrad Style Vintage collection is a must for anyone who wants to embrace the lifestyle :D I know i would. R NineT with BMW Motorrad Style Vintage collection gear!
Hi all
Just a tee shirt for me , small logo as don't want look like a advertising billboard or power ranger or stormtrooper.
Wonder if you can get a bmw g string size 60 inch waist.over jeans of course. Dont to get arrested.
Food for for thought.
Hi all
Just a tee shirt for me , small logo as don't want look like a advertising billboard or power ranger or stormtrooper.
Wonder if you can get a bmw g string size 60 inch waist.over jeans of course. Dont to get arrested.
Food for for thought.
Each to their own pistonbroke ,but please don't post up pictures of you in your G on here :eek:;):D
I will probably wear the same A2 I wore when I had my old R69s back in the early 70's. ( I will need one of the Hi Tech summer weight jackets they make today, and I will need some advice from all you folks on that one, since I haven't ridden regularly since then)
My old BMW Atlantis 3 suite will be fine for the nineT. The trousers look like they have millions of km on the back, polished bacon :D
Reactions: 1
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.