BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2021 BMW r ninet
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the membership to a community of like minded motorcyclists.

I am the proud new owner of 2021 r ninet option 719. Collected my ride from a BMW dealer in Melbourne, Friday 19/11/2021 rode the 280km home. Spent quite some months researching, watching / reading reviews. So enjoyed riding home, had a grin ear to ear.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts

I am the proud new owner of 2021 r ninet option 719. Collected my ride from a BMW dealer in Melbourne, Friday 19/11/2021 rode the 280km home. Spent quite some months researching, watching / reading reviews. So enjoyed riding home, had a grin ear to ear.

View attachment 149061
Nice bike HawkEye, be a good Mate and post some Picts of your adventures out back…
StayUpOn2 and Welcome to the 9T hangout …. BeWell …….Blitz

Reactions: Hawkeye

·
Premium Member
158 Posts

View attachment 149061
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts USA .

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,958 Posts
Hi again and welcome to the forum. 👋

·
Registered
2021 BMW r ninet
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That smile doesn't go away, I'm still enjoying the new bike aroma in the shed. So off to Bucket Way for a quick squirt, or over the ditch for a lap of Tassie? Ahoy
if you are looking for a traveling companion for an “across the ditch” trip give us a shout out. I will see how it works in with my plans. Cheers

·
Registered
2021 BMW r ninet
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can check out all the add-ons I've got here. The panniers are Unit Garage Khali. Not cheap, but have been good so far.
Thanks, will check these panniers out. Also, I like your choice of slip-on, Competition Werkes. They have one in black that looks neat. What are your thoughts on this modification, worth the cost?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks, will check these panniers out. Also, I like your choice of slip-on, Competition Werkes. They have one in black that looks neat. What are your thoughts on this modification, worth the cost?
I bought mine purely for the looks - the single sided swingarm is too nice to be hidden. On that front it was worth the cost. It makes more noise too which may/may not be what you're after. Build quality is excellent and easy to fit, plus weight saving too. There is noticeably less engine breaking which was the only performance difference of note.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts