BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After long thinking about which new high mount exhaust it was going to be.. (Between Akra, Arrow, Remus and HP-corse) i have decided;

Just ordered the AC Schnitzer High mount for the Urban g/s last week..
The new silencer should be coming in this week.. Have not seen this silencer mounted here on the forum, will post pictures and sound soon :)

From reviews/video's i think the AC Schnitzer gives a bit of a deeper/darker sound than the stock.. exactly what i am after.

Pics of the silencer that i ordered;

But then i did not order the black one.. but the all silver one;

I also mounted the Puig side plates yesterday..

The side plates in combination with the high mount exhaust and removed rear sets should give the "ass" a bit more body.
Also looking into the Wunderlicht Enduro tail to go along with it. The colours of the paint/metal parts are also not 'Final'.. but more on that some other time.. first the "basis" ;)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
1,950 Posts
After long thinking about which new high mount exhaust it was going to be.. (Between Akra, Arrow, Remus and HP-corse) i have decided;

Just ordered the AC Schnitzer High mount for the Urban g/s last week..
The new silencer should be coming in this week.. Have not seen this silencer mounted here on the forum, will post pictures and sound soon :)

From reviews/video's i think the AC Schnitzer gives a bit of a deeper/darker sound than the stock.. exactly what i am after.

Pics of the silencer that i ordered;

But then i did not order the black one.. but the all silver one;

I also mounted the Puig side plates yesterday..

The side plates in combination with the high mount exhaust and removed rear sets should give the "ass" a bit more body.
Also looking into the Wunderlicht Enduro tail to go along with it. The colours of the paint/metal parts are also not 'Final'.. but more on that some other time.. first the "basis" ;)

The AC Schnitzer silencer looks great - nice choice!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Meanwhile the shields are also mounted, real happy with the overal Tidy rear end and the sleek look.
Just did a first testride with the AC Schnitzer and the sound is a bit heavier and less "Farty" than the stock exhaust; also the bike seems to run more happy at idle..

Next up.. Stickers for the side plates, Wunderlich Enduro rear end + Windshield.

·
Registered
2019 BMW R Nine T
29 Posts
Unit garage (too expensive)
Arrow
HP Corse

Think i have just added the Schnitzer to the list now!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Be sure to hit up the guys at AC Schnitzer directly.. i mailed them for a good price and they gave a good discount ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts