BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I like everything apart from that seat and fairing. I love to sometimes use the original back hump. And that's an ugly fairing in my eyes, but hey that's just me. Good to know that Ohlins steering damper works.

Cheers Riders ;)🥶

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like everything apart from that seat and fairing. I love to sometimes use the original back hump. And that's an ugly fairing in my eyes, but hey that's just me. Good to know that Ohlins steering damper works.

Cheers Riders ;)🥶
Well ok, however the fly screen blends with the bike much better than the the ugly Rizoma aluminum job. The Corbin saddle looks much more like the retro TT bikes that I rode in the sixties, and it is way more comfortable than the stock seat.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Thanks Blitz, my wife might not agree with you on the plenty o money part though.
Well...with the long list of optional equipment all over that beautiful machine and a name like Cash it was difficult not to capitalize on the obvious. Have you modified the ECU. I know your in Cali and it’s difficult to get around emission standards where you live, I’m just curious about if your moto performs as well as it looks because it looks great. If you’ve been as fastidious about the things that don’t show as those that do I’ll bet it’s pretty damn quick too. I’d love to take it around the block a few times. I’ve set up my Classic for a trip and tour but we’re I to go cafe it would indeed look much like your moto.
Congrats Cash, job well done. As we say in Texas, “Be proud and ride high in the saddle”
StayUpOn2

·
Registered
644 Posts
I’ve got a quick question for you Cash. On your handlebars, left side tucked up near the clutch reservoir I see a knob. I’m going to assume that’s the heat control for your grips, I’m guessing, am I correct ? My real question is, right next to the heat control is a round chrome gage .... what the heck is that farkle ? Is it oil temp ? I’m just curious. Looks interesting.
Thanks for your time ... Blitz

·
Registered
34 Posts
Splendid bike mate!
You have some stunning mods I tell you that for nothing!
I’m kind of jealous on the black swing-arm😅 looks far ahead for my R9T at the moment.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts