BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My first post here after buying a Nine T.. I was originally set on a Triumph Speed Twin, but in all honesty I was a bit underwhelmed when I test rode one. I'd always looked at Nine T's from afar and liked the way they looked, but never had a ride. A test ride last week had me hooked! So much character, and fun.

I managed to spot this in a Motorrad a hundred miles away - a showroom bike with 350 miles on the clock for £2000 less than full retail, lots of 719 goodies. Should get it delivered in a week or so when I'm available to take delivery. Can't wait!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

· Registered
848 Posts
Hello from Massachusetts USA. I also was considering the Triumph Speed Twin. But I’m glad with my choice plus no more chain maintenance.

· Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,584 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
Congratulations on getting the nineT.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

My first post here after buying a Nine T.. I was originally set on a Triumph Speed Twin, but in all honesty I was a bit underwhelmed when I test rode one. I'd always looked at Nine T's from afar and liked the way they looked, but never had a ride. A test ride last week had me hooked! So much character, and fun.

I managed to spot this in a Motorrad a hundred miles away - a showroom bike with 350 miles on the clock for £2000 less than full retail, lots of 719 goodies. Should get it delivered in a week or so when I'm available to take delivery. Can't wait!

View attachment 159369
Lovely bike 🤩 Cheers from London! 🇬🇧

1 - 20 of 26 Posts