BMW NineT Forum banner

August 2022 BOTM

6K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Chopper_Bob 
#1 ·
Welcome to the August Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Plant

Congratulations to our July winner @Baloo !

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second vehicle that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#6 ·
I win again. The Baloo always wins and I almost never have to pay.
The competition was rough in the month of July but the cream always rises to the top.
Oh @Baloo, sounds like you might not fit back into your own helmet… let alone your
“NeW GoLdeN hELmeT”… (ExtraLarge) …..your head is swelling like a “Balloon” …. Blitz🫡

Reactions: Baloo
#7 · (Edited)
Well.. My entry for this month :p, Competition for @Baloo

Parts fitted:

Roland Sands machined package; Valve covers, alternator cover, and other bits.
SW motech crashbars in red, Skidplate in black.
Unit garage rear rack in red.
R nineT/5 seat
A few wunderlich bits (side covers; slide protectors front+rear) and handguards.
Denali Spotlights
BMW tankbag + belt
Wilbers rear shock
Signature Custom Designs stickers on the tank/front shield

#13 ·
Alrighty now, I'm still on the wire about this whole bike of the month thing, I mean you folks have some of the prettiest rides I have ever seen and are a constant source of inspiration to Bean and me.
However, I admit to being a total attention hog, and even if we don't win we still are winners...that and this is another good place to grab some of that attention... :ROFLMAO:
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

So here we go, here is the short list of add-ons Bean has acquired. With the links to where I bought them and the hideous total cost, (some of it was well worth it, some not so much) There are some other things that we have like the hand guards, Puig foot pegs, the Unit Garage seat, and such but since this list just keeps getting bigger I thought this will be a good starting list, that and I am too lazy to go out and catalog all the goodies on Bean that make her the great bike she is.
Going on one year old now and 15,000 miles later I must admit that I continue to stretch the boundaries of what and where Bean and I go. I push the limits most every time I head out and now understand some of those limits. Thing is, I have not let those limits limit me and I believe that is exactly how it should be.

So now for the pictures, damn just read the fine print about only three allowed. Guess I will pick the three states of Bean, (showing off, get-out-of-town rig, and hard-ass gear).

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Plant
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Ecoregion

I'm a bit embarrassed because so many of you wonderful people have put so much more into your rides and all I do is ride the snot out of her, but there you have it.

Kind regards,
~Bean

#16 ·
Alrighty now, I'm still on the wire about this whole bike of the month thing, I mean you folks have some of the prettiest rides I have ever seen and are a constant source of inspiration to Bean and me.
However, I admit to being a total attention hog, and even if we don't win we still are winners...that and this is another good place to grab some of that attention... :ROFLMAO:

So here we go, here is the short list of add-ons Bean has acquired. With the links to where I bought them and the hideous total cost, (some of it was well worth it, some not so much) There are some other things that we have like the hand guards, Puig foot pegs, the Unit Garage seat, and such but since this list just keeps getting bigger I thought this will be a good starting list, that and I am too lazy to go out and catalog all the goodies on Bean that make her the great bike she is.
Going on one year old now and 15,000 miles later I must admit that I continue to stretch the boundaries of what and where Bean and I go. I push the limits most every time I head out and now understand some of those limits. Thing is, I have not let those limits limit me and I believe that is exactly how it should be.

So now for the pictures, damn just read the fine print about only three allowed. Guess I will pick the three states of Bean, (showing off, get-out-of-town rig, and hard-ass gear).

View attachment 156888 View attachment 156889
I'm a bit embarrassed because so many of you wonderful people have put so much more into your rides and all I do is ride the snot out of her, but there you have it.

Kind regards,
~Bean
I gave you a like simply because There's no way you can afford a premium membership after viewing that punch list.

#14 ·
Took a ride today and some pictures,…

mods include the following
Unitgarage cases and handlebar, windscreen and gps stand, Touratech GPS holder with Zumo XT
SW Motech crashbars and cylinder protection, centre stand and tankbag and skidplate
barkbusters hand guards

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Plant

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

#17 ·
#21 ·

2015 roadster, TFX rear shock, MUPO fork cartridges, Beringer brake and clutch master cylinders, custom seat, R&G racing tail tidy withe Motogadget pin blaze blinkers, Black Unit Garage saddle bag (do not buy this saddle bag it fades to a toupe color almost immediately due to inappropriate ink), sw motec crash bars and Clearwater driving lights.

My favorite thing about the bike are it’s looks and it’s handling especially after sorting the suspension.

My favorite memory is riding it on Mullholand Drive at dusk.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.