BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts

2015 roadster, TFX rear shock, MUPO fork cartridges, Beringer brake and clutch master cylinders, custom seat, R&G racing tail tidy withe Motogadget pin blaze blinkers, Black Unit Garage saddle bag (do not buy this saddle bag it fades to a toupe color almost immediately due to inappropriate ink), sw motec crash bars and Clearwater driving lights.

My favorite thing about the bike are it’s looks and it’s handling especially after sorting the suspension.

My favorite memory is riding it on Mullholand Drive at dusk.

Attachments

· Administrator
13,865 Posts
mate, you need to post in the right thread….

maybe the mods can move it
Done! :)

I thought I did, this site is not set up very well.
I've not heard that complaint for a very long time to be honest. You have to be reading the thread you want to post in, then you create a new post (using the reply button). I think you have tried to create a new post whilst viewing the forum section, which creates a new standalone thread. No problem though, happy to fix it for you. :)

· Registered
2 Posts

· Registered
2022 Scrambler, HD Rocker FXCWC;
1,168 Posts
HI Bob,

Where you get the windscreen it looks so sick, looking for upgrade my Urban G/S

thank you

Frank
That is from UnitGarage in Italy. I colour matched the bottom half to the Kalamata colour, it normally comes in black, white and unpainted. You need to order two parts, the Fenouil windscreen and the additional see-through screen

21 - 29 of 29 Posts