BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,958 Posts
Reactions: sempsei

·
Registered
360 Posts
Gympie...Just north of the Sunshine Coast...which is just north of Brisbane ...which is just north of the Gold Coast..Which is 800 kms north of Sydney which is about 300 kms north of Canberra the Capital of Australia. Any thing further south belongs to another country called Victoria...But that doesn't count. :) because they don't play the same football that we do! And besides, Captain Cook didn't discover Victoria so it can't be in Australia
There endeth the geography lesson and history lesson.

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
Gympie...Just north of the Sunshine Coast...which is just north of Brisbane ...which is just north of the Gold Coast..Which is 800 kms north of Sydney which is about 300 kms north of Canberra the Capital of Australia. Any thing further south belongs to another country called Victoria...But that doesn't count. :) because they don't play the same football that we do! And besides, Captain Cook didn't discover Victoria so it can't be in Australia
There endeth the geography lesson and history lesson.

Friggin northerners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sorry to disspaoint Queenslanders but Im born and bred in The real capital of Australia......S Y D N E Y !
I can navigate Harbour Bridge traffic blind folded driving a B-double truck backwards in peak hour.
Saw the light and moved north. Saw a job in Gympie and it was only about an inch from Noosa on the map. So I said
I'm there "banana chair" Haven't looked back since.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts