BMW NineT Forum banner

621 - 627 of 627 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #621
BD, is there any chance of a couple of pictures of the Sargent seat from the back and from the side? I was going to do the gel insert but you and a few others said it wasn’t significantly better. How do you like the look of the seat? Is it much bigger than the stock,wider? I was looking for some specs, measurements online but no luck. Any chance of measuring? Any info is appreciated. Thanks
Whoops! Just came across a full thread regarding the Sargent seat. You’d think I’d know by now to use the search before blabbing!
Glad you found your way in the end... ;)

I also apologise as I did see your original post above but somehow (and unlike me) forgot to reply. Very rude of me, so I'm sorry for that.

I am forgetful, but normally this is overruled by a sense of politeness! LOL

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I recommend the cam covers to ANYONE with a 9T, because dropping it there is exactly how I ended up with a dead 9T

Nice build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
592 Posts
Dave
I was going to PM you but decided everyone else should see this.
Just finished reading this thread and you have done an outstanding job on your bike.

·
Super Moderator
10,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #625
Thanks very much! :)

I've got a couple more mods in the pipeline, but work and family stuff keeping me out of the garage at present.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hey Dave the hugger looks amazing. It’s as close to a full fender as I’ve seen. There’s another version that comes to almost a point I didn’t like at all. Yours looks like a wheel cover should look. I’m wondering if between the fender and the tidy tail if it will be enough coverage in the wet to prevent a zip line up your back. I’ve ruined a dozen shirts and when I find a fender that stops that nuisance I too will invest. Either metal or carbon will do. So when you ride next and test it let us know. I’ll follow this thread.
P.S. The 9T moto is really coming together and the Guzzi is eye candy. Beautiful !
Thanks Blitz

·
Super Moderator
10,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #627
Yours looks like a wheel cover should look. I’m wondering if between the fender and the tidy tail if it will be enough coverage in the wet to prevent a zip line up your back.
I'm afraid you still get a skunk stripe up your back when riding in the wet. I've found the hugger is better at keeping the rear shock clean than protecting my back from crud from the rear wheel.

621 - 627 of 627 Posts