BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve recently come back from a week long tour. Beautiful scenery and sweeping mountain roads. Accessible from many parts of Europe and at this time of year lots of other motorcyclists to share the road with. Here’s my bike on a little forest track somewhere in the Voges. Not exploring but a comfort break!
I carry all essentials for the bike in the tank bag and enough clothes in the seat bag. I carry my personal papers and bike documents in a shoulder bag.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive lighting

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’ve recently come back from a week long tour. Beautiful scenery and sweeping mountain roads. Accessible from many parts of Europe and at this time of year lots of other motorcyclists to share the road with. Here’s my bike on a little forest track somewhere in the Voges. Not exploring but a comfort break!
I carry all essentials for the bike in the tank bag and enough clothes in the seat bag. I carry my personal papers and bike documents in a shoulder bag. View attachment 158074
sweet bike what crash bars are they

1 - 8 of 8 Posts