BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been looking for the instruction on how to mount this BMW headlight Guard (77518393225) on my Urban GS 2019 but no chance. Not even sure I can mount it.

Please, could someone help put me in the right direction? Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
880 Posts
That's the wrong guard.. (Only fits on scrambler/normal R nine T)

There's another guard with only 1 hole mounting .. it mounts through that hole in ur fender.

I cant find an Item ID.. but ur BMW dealer should find it

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
2,885 Posts
Hi, I have been looking for the instruction on how to mount this BMW headlight Guard (77518393225) on my Urban GS 2019 but no chance. Not even sure I can mount it.

Please, could someone help put me in the right direction? Thanks a ton.

77 51 8 393 820

Is the item for the UGS.

Font Rectangle Circle Parallel Automotive lighting

Rectangle Font Screenshot Circle Electronic device

·
Registered
515 Posts
If you're up for a little bit of MacGyvering, you can get this bad boy installed for far cheaper:

This is what I have on my UGS. Required a little bit of cold forging to fit between the light bezel and the lil poser fairing, but its been going strong since 2019 for me.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Bicycle Vehicle

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the wrong guard.. (Only fits on scrambler/normal R nine T)

There's another guard with only 1 hole mounting .. it mounts through that hole in ur fender.

I cant find an Item ID.. but ur BMW dealer should find it

Please would you know where to find the mouting instructions? there is a metal bracket and I am not sure what's the purpose of it... thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
128 dollars for a cover..!?

I paid 40 euro's at my bmw dealer..
Headlight guard … Did my own from scrap lexan … 1/4”X1/4” brass stock … I’m such a cheap skate and am trying soooo hard to NOT look like the typical Wunderlisch or Motorad or TwistedThrottle look alike …. Anything but Normal is good with me and the more DIY it looks the better …. With most of the typical BeemerBoyz the only difference is which bolt on goody you chose to buy and bolt on. Big deal ! Almost $200 for a piece of wire that was made by the thousands for less than $15 a pop… …. I just don’t get it, and I wouldn’t get it …and that’s GOOD with me. ….StayUpOn2 …..Blitz
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Headlamp

·
Registered
880 Posts
Please would you know where to find the mouting instructions? there is a metal bracket and I am not sure what's the purpose of it... thank you.
The bracket mounts on the bolt points under the front fairing.. The headlight gaurd mounts from that bracket with a screw going from underneath up into the headlight guard.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Chris. What happened is I ordered the wrong reference. Once I got the right one, it was very easy to mount, as you explained above. Have a good one. best, J.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts