BMW NineT Forum banner

BMW Nine-T Availability / Release Date

8K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  ClearwaterBMW 
#1 ·
What are we looking at for availability or release date on the Nine-T?

#11 ·
we need a lot more info soon... i'm worried that, with the holidays coming, we might have to wait until January to see any significant new news

#15 ·
sadly, I am number two at my dealership on the waiting list so unless BMW sends two bikes on day one I surely will be the first. Also, living in Florida bikes will be delivered in the Northeast in the United States before I get mine. Of course those living in other countries will probably see their bikes a month earlier

#17 ·
you guys do have the advantage here
but please remember that when you do get your bikes and post often with pictures and ride reports so we can live vicariously through your adventures until ours arrive

#28 ·
I am glad that you told them at perhaps BMW will listen to the many of us who don't want a bike that is so retro as to give us inferior rims

#29 ·
BMW is so ignorant and arrogant, they will not !
After writing so many letters to the management, there is no reaction, even not an answer ..
Finally i told them i will destroy their new weels public in front of their main shop in
Frankfurt after getting the Kineo`s.

Perhaps if everybody of us is writing a letter of disappointment to them something changes, or gives us the choice of other weels, but i think they will not hear.

ok, so the T-Price is 2400 Euros more and i will enjoy the happening in Frankfurt !

PS: The fun of riding, BMW can`t take me, and it was always more expensive to drive a BMW :-(

#33 ·
We have recently talk to some people at the top of BMW North America.
I am not sure what BMW will do but what I can tell you is there is no question that everybody at the very, very top of their company is 100% aware of the disdain most of us have for their ridiculous rim/tubed tire choice.

At the very least if they don't offer of viable option for a tubeless design they are going to lose a lot of sales from their important customers.
In the end, they might sell every single one may make but they will anger a lot of people doing so.

The truth is: they made a huge blunder by not remembering that retro is stupid if it is unsafe and Neanderthal.

I love the bike
I love this forum
I love helping to moderate it
I will own the bike in a few months even with the tubed rim/tire design
I will change those wheels immediately, unfortunately it appears, at some more-than-I-care-to-spend expense

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.