BMW NineT Forum banner

BMW Nine-T For Sale?

10K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  saberr9t 
#1 ·
Okay, so it's not a BMW Nine-T. It's the predecessor. The 1923 R23 BMW. It's beautiful though, and it's so valuable that the seller doesn't even list a price!

BMW R32 c.1923 For Sale on Car And Classic UK [C331211]

If you're interested, contact them, or if you're like me, you can just wait (im)patiently for the NineT to actually hit stores. I have a feeling the NineT will have a much better service record .. not sure about the resale value though :)

NineTAdmin

See less See more
#2 ·
9T's for sale!

Hello People!!
For those who are looking for a 9T I've found two of them in E Bay. One from Orlando, Florida at $15,495 with 174 miles.
The other one is in Raleigh, North Carolina for $15,345 no miles.
Thought someone could be interested, good luck!!

Steve!

#5 ·
After looking at the R Nine T, the purchaser, didn't understand the R Nine T or what it is. It is not BMW-like, right out of the gate. This bike not only was constructed so that you could customize it, it was constructed so that you must customize it. Bars and seats at a minimum. The bike feels like a Thruxton from Triumph when you sit on it. Even when you first start to ride it. The purchaser would often hurt his back unless he goes to a custom seat, such as the Sargent, Corbin or possibly BMW's own custom seat. The handle bar position is not friendly to the average American rider who isn't into the "Cafe Position." Not quite a racer position, but yet lots of weight on the arms. The bars can be kept as long as an extender/riser combination is used in which the owner places himself in a favored riding position and then lets his hands drop to the position he or she would like on the grips. That with better foam protection and better shape will make all the difference in the world. With these first steps accomplished, one can add various screens or one screen. Some of the BMW customization parts are for some people and others not. But, and this is a proviso: the bike must be customized. That is why you get it. Out of the box, it is 99% not ridable for most riders. alexford

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.