BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Scrambler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya to everyone,

I took it in the Welsh hills loaded up, no worries.
Even went downhill with ABS (Cannot switch mine off).
If you are lazy on the bike (which I am often), the suspensions kick your butt and wrists.
If you really use your legs as suspensions, it goes anywhere.

Accessories:
  • Bash Plate
  • Oil cooler guard
  • Crash bars
  • Light guard
  • Go faster stickers

·
Registered
Scrambler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya, unfortunately, you are spot on. I have just discovered this forum so I shared. I think I did this in September.

This is the latest bike I have bought so that I can ride every day in Wales...

D

·
Registered
Scrambler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The song is a royalty free song so that I do not contravene any copyright laws and get in trouble with You tube. It is called:

Hope this helps

Dan

·
Registered
Scrambler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have taken the comments on board and here is the latest one. I put it in the video section but I think I probably should have put it here instead! It makes more sense to the thread

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi Dan, looks like a fun trip. May I ask you what tires you are running on your Scrambler? Continental TKC 70, TKC 80, other?

Thanks,
-Tim

·
Registered
Scrambler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Dan, looks like a fun trip. May I ask you what tires you are running on your Scrambler? Continental TKC 70, TKC 80, other?

Thanks,
-Tim
Hiya,
Sorry about late reply.
I did run the TKC80 but they ran out of tread too early.
I am now running the Michelin Anakee Wild. They are better (ie last longer) than the TKC80 and are more or less the same off road.
Having realised that even with those I need to stay clear of mud, my next will be the Michelin Anakee adventure...they are bound to last even longer and will be not far off off road in the dry...This is the plan at least. Take care

·
Registered
Scrambler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One more thing, I keep hearing people telling me "Oh they are noisy!", "Oh they are not comfortable!". You get used to them very quickly and the noise? It's a naked bike so you ain't going to hear them anyway (ear plugs).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts