BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a difficult time originally looking for the Urban Solo Seat in the Black color....seems like all the guys overseas were able to get it pretty easily but everywhere I looked in the USA just had it in the Brown color. After digging around with a few dealerships I was able to get the part numbers and get it ordered successfully.

Part Numbers:
77349444631 - Seat
77348560267 - Rear Cover

A side note, for my Pure I did NOT need the additional retaining plate and there were zero extra parts needed. The seat came with 3 small screws and the rear cover fit on it perfectly and the screws secured it. All the rubber bumpers underneath were there and it took 2 seconds to put on the bike as 1 piece and the standard seat bolt fit right in and holds it together.

The 'seat gap' up by the tank is for sure there, I haven't seen any non OEM seats without some sort of gap. That being said it's small and not super noticeable, I LOVE the look.

The comfort at first compared to the Sargent seat that I have was a bit of a worry. I went out and rode 3+ hours this weekend and it really broke in nicely and made me think that it wasn't bad at all. I still kept my Sargent seat because I can swap them out EASY in under 60 seconds total.

Shaw G from Power Motorcycles in Palm Beach was amazing to deal with, gave me an incredible price almost $200 less than I had been quoted other places, can't sing his praises more and he can get any BMW parts shipped right to your door. Shawn's Email

Enjoy and lmk if there's any questions I can answer or any other pics!

Super Moderator
2017 Pure
I had a difficult time originally looking for the Urban Solo Seat in the Black color....seems like all the guys overseas were able to get it pretty easily but everywhere I looked in the USA just had it in the Brown color. After digging around with a few dealerships I was able to get the part numbers and get it ordered successfully.

Part Numbers:
77349444631 - Seat
77348560267 - Rear Cover

Your new seat looks fantastic!

Administrator
Now that seat and tail really works with your bike! Congrats! :)

Super Moderator
2014 Classic
I do like that combination, very sleek. (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey brother, what鈥檚 your exhaust? Love the bologna cut pipe. Is that a straight pipe? Is it loud? Don鈥檛 want to upset the Harley boys. Thx
Hey!! It鈥檚 the Pro Race GP-S1 (Polished W/Mesh) - they are AWESOME! It gives you an amazing view of the single-sided swing arm. Purchase on eBay direct from them, they are cool guys. Overall I think the pipe sounds amazing but I will warn you it is pretty loud! I rode for 5 1/2 hours this weekend and it was definitely a grind on my ears but everyone that hears it and loves it!

Registered
Thanks 007, it looks sweet because it's so clean, but I figured it's basically a straight pipe. Probably sounds great too, but my ears already have a constant ring from too many years of loud music - think I'll stick with stock for now.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks 007, it looks sweet because it's so clean, but I figured it's basically a straight pipe. Probably sounds great too, but my ears already have a constant ring from too many years of loud music - think I'll stick with stock for now.
I totally hear you!! Might I suggest the HP Corse GP07? Seems like another GREAT option and not as loud!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts