BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi there,

This is exactly what I am after from here in the UK.

I can purchase the black seat no problem BUT I cannot get the black satin rear fender over here, they only seem to have a "new" gloss black version.

If we came to some arrangement with payment, would you be able to get a black satin rear fender and post it over to me in the UK.

I would really appreciate it.

Look forward to your reply.

Stay safe & ride safe
Neil

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi there,

This is exactly what I am after from here in the UK.

I can purchase the black seat no problem BUT I cannot get the black satin rear fender over here, they only seem to have a "new" gloss black version.

If we came to some arrangement with payment, would you be able to get a black satin rear fender and post it over to me in the UK.

I would really appreciate it.

Look forward to your reply.

Stay safe & ride safe
Neil
They are in stock in Germany. Ask your dealer to order it for you, that's what I did. And now I wait... You may get it faster.

·
Registered
100 Posts
They are in stock in Germany. Ask your dealer to order it for you, that's what I did. And now I wait... You may get it faster.
Hi there.

still having no luck getting a matt / satin rear fender to fix to the Scrambler solo seat.

I gave my local BMW Mororrad dealer the part number 77 34 154 0426 and they said yes its matt black plastic finish, great I thought.

A week and a half later I get a phone call saying my part has come, I ask the chap is it matt black plastic finish, not a shiny gloss black, he then tells me that it is one complete moulded item with "number boards" either side of the fender.

I said straight away that it should be just a fender, nothing on the sides, to which he got a bit iffy and said well that was the part number that you gave us !

So now I have had a gloss black fender which they sent back and now the one with "number boards" moulder onto the sides of it which they have also sent back, at the moment I am not their favourite customer.

Any ideas where I can get a matt black plastic one from ?

Stay safe & ride safe

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,264 Posts
Not being funny but it might be time to paint one. I have Plasti Dipped some panels to get an idea for color changes. I decided to leave it on a silver hump because i liked the look and protection it offered.
Just a thought. I admire your convictions of not settling. Good luck in your quest.

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
May I ask, what prices are you guys seeing for the rear cover?
I've a black seat coming in from Germany but it's slow getting here.
If I can find a cover here in the States, in stock, I may just eat the price difference.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts