BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 BMW R NineT (Classic)
10,638 Posts
Best silencer option for the Racer IMHO.

·
Registered
46 Posts
BOS Exhaust

Does anyone have experience with the BOS double upper exhaust? and with their header kit?
I think it looks great! and its homologated! The first one i liked, that is actually homologated. Mostly I'm out of luck, love the sound but not legal in my country..
I'm probably going to order this one soon..

L.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I only did a short (15 mile) sprint back from the garage late this afternoon to avoid the rain but I didn't notice any additional vibration or heat. Interestingly, the head mechanic suggested I might want to see how things go and get a slightly smaller number plate as he reckons it 'may' (or may not) get affected by the warm air coming out of the pipes. The bike definitely looks and sounds a whole lot better.

Interestingly, from never having seen them in the flesh the mechanic fitted the pipes in only about 30 minutes which suggests to me that they are very well made for the bike in question.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I fitted them 1 week ago, it was indeed a max 30min job.
Very easy to install.
The sound I dont know yet.. it has been raining every time i had the chance to drive!
Will post Some pictures soon

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'd love a review - fit, finish and performance vs stock? Are they really supported only by two M5 bolts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have ordered my bose headers , expecting got result after changing the stock one get rid of catalytic and exhaust valve delete .. Picture will be followed

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is a Bmw dealer close to my work that has one in full black....looks absolutely stunning and the sound is even better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts