BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

· Registered
609 Posts
R NineT Scale Model Kit - Heads up!

Dunno about you but I love building scale models, it's been a great hobby I've renewed as I stopped drinking, it turns out it's also a great pandemic hobby. Well heres some good news, we're getting an R NineT!

It's not out yet but you can sign up to get an email when it's available from Spot Model. It'll most likely be available elsewhere, but I happen to subscribe to their newsletter and just got the pre-notice notice.

I can't speak to the price, Meng's 1/9 scale H2 kit is 116.28€ so I imagine it'll be similar, still a lot cheaper than LEGO, and quite a bit more satisfying IMO.

Anyway, wanted to share, pretty exciting to build a vehicle you own, even at 1/24 or 1/9 scale!

· Registered
2021 BMW R NineT Scrambler
290 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Baloo

· Registered
BMW R nine T 2019
105 Posts
Okay, so what mods are you planning? LOL
That model is amazing, and it looks like you did a great job putting it together. It probably was less expensive than the real thing as well...
~Bean
It’s probably not smart to announce “no more mods” - but my two sons are purists and have confiscated my MC shopping card and forbidden further modifications after the wind shield and crash bars.

Putting the model together required a steady hand and level of patience very close to my limits - but the details are amazing - and I am very satisfied with the result. Yes it was somewhat less expensive than the original - and much more easy to put in the home office display
Picture frame Interior design Table Computer desk Wall

· Premium Member
The fleet...9T ‘classic’ F800gt, Mz Ts150, Etz250, Beneli 125 2c, TL1000s, Trx 850, Katana 250/4, X7
680 Posts

· Registered
BMW R nine T 2019
105 Posts
I found the scale model by this firm in Germany. This was the last set in stock- but if you make an internet search on “Meng BMW RnineT scale model” you will probably find some place where they are in stock. The company I made the transaction with responded quick.
The price was 91€ + taxes

Euro Tecnica GmbH
Prümer Straße 55
53940 Losheim / Hellenthal
Deutschland
Tel.: +49 (0)6557 920 640
Tel.: +32 080 549 006

E-Mail: [email protected]
Internetseite: ArsTECNICA - Modelleisenbahn ‖ Miniaturmodelle ‖ Modellbau Bausätze Werkzeug ‖ Spielware

61 - 80 of 98 Posts