BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, :)
Just wanted to say hello to you all and tell everyone how excited I am to be picking up my brand new R NineT 719 Option next week.
Please don't shoot me down in flames or banish me to the outer reaches of neverland when I tell you that for the past 10 years I have been a Harley rider (can I hear the booing..?? LOL) Never had a BMW before and am excited for the change.
So pleased now to be back on something classic and retro and looking forward to a few mods and plenty of miles :cool:

Cheers everyone and see you out there maybe :cool:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome from a wet Jockland

And nuthin' up with Harleys if that's been your thing.

Get some pics up and miles in before summer goes down the pan (although I'm still waiting for it to start up here)

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Welcome @Doppleganger, let me congratulate you on graduating from “Hype Driven” (or HD) to BMW (or Best Motorcycle Worldwide) … it won’t take long for you to feel the difference in quality or dependability. Good choice Sir. It will soon become self evident. You’ll never look back …. It’s said that ex-HD riders that convert to Boxers are the most adamant boosters for BMW out there …. You can only know when your riding the real deal ..if you’ve come from the biggest BS in the motorcycle world today, HarleyDavidson. Sad but true. Enjoy the good company here, lots of experience, talent, good taste among these men, you’ll become a vital part quickly …. Enjoy your new ride, share you experiences and post often …… I look forward to hearing you compare your HD days with your new BMW experiences. Night & Day no doubt …….StayUpOn2 Mate …….Blitz

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,411 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
Congratulations on the new nineT.

·
Registered
2022 Scrambler, HD Rocker FXCWC;
761 Posts
Welcome from another HD driver… I love both bikes they are just different!!

welcome form Netherllands

·
Registered
16 Posts
You’ll absolutely love the grin that thing puts on your face when you spin it open. I’m a Harley/BMW/Ducati/KTM/Guzzi/Cagiva/Ural guy myself…in my experience, speaking multiple languages boosts your chances of survival in different environments….I just don’t speak about the Ural much these days, nobody seems to care that the company is US owned

1 - 20 of 20 Posts