BMW NineT Forum banner

Do you want to be a part of this group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GROUP BUY CLOSED: BrenTuning Stage 2 Handheld 2014-Present Model Handhelds!

9K views 60 replies 14 participants last post by  BaldyDave 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I just spoke with Chris at BrenTuning, as I am getting ready to buy the handheld stage 2 tuner for my bike. He offered up another opportunity for us to do a group buy. This time, it will include the 2014-2016 as well as the 2017+ R Nine T model handheld units. If we can get 10 of us in the group buy, he will discount the units $100. If we are able to get 20 or more, then he can see about an even greater discount. I don't know about everyone else, but BrenTuning is pretty much the best in the business from things I have heard. This could be a great opportunity for anyone that wants to get more out of the camhead twin that we all love! Don't forget, even with a stock exhaust, this tune will still make more power across the rev range, and it will take the exceedingly lean factory tune, and richen it up a bit. This means that on top of making more power and torque, your bike should even run a bit cooler. So, who's in?

#33 ·
Bren will do it for the 8 of us. They just emailed me. We have to have the order paid for by the last day of the month - which I think is the 29th this year.

From Bren:
"Sure let's pull the trigger on it. $100 off the current sale price. Has to be paid by end of the month.
--
BrenTuning Moto
BG Consulting Group, Inc.
138 Milford St
Upton, MA 01568
508-507-2199"

So, do we actually have 8 people ready to go? We need to get this organized and paid up if so. $100 off the sales price is pretty legit.

John

#36 ·
Ok here you go everyone, let the group buy commence! Instructions from Bren:

“Please have them email me with the subject line: R9T Group buy purchase.

Have them provide the info below in their email and I'll send an invoice over to pay online.

Name:
Shipping Address:
Motorcycle year/make/model:

I will factor in shipping costs in the invoice and send it over for them to pay.”

sales@brentuningmoto.com

#37 ·
@hman2853 Hey, thank you for following up! Sorry I didn't sooner. I should have since I set this thing up. So, thanks for taking up my slack! I'm so excited!

#39 ·
Really pleased for you guys!

I’ll keep the group buy open till Feb 29 to leave the door open for latecomers. Remember folks, this is DEFINITELY the last Bren group buy that will be allowed on the forum unless Bren decide to become a forum vendor, which I’d now say is unlikely in the near/medium term at least...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#45 ·
See the quote below: It's $100 off the current sale price (whatever that is) and the group buy is now active and the discount can be claimed. Has to be done by the end of the month though... Bren agreed to do it for the 8 people that have stated interest but I'm sure if any others want to be included Bren aren't going to turn you away... That's why I'm leaving this group buy thread active till the 29th February.

Bren will do it for the 8 of us. They just emailed me. We have to have the order paid for by the last day of the month - which I think is the 29th this year.

From Bren:
"Sure let's pull the trigger on it. $100 off the current sale price. Has to be paid by end of the month.
--
BrenTuning Moto
BG Consulting Group, Inc.
138 Milford St
Upton, MA 01568
508-507-2199"

So, do we actually have 8 people ready to go? We need to get this organized and paid up if so. $100 off the sales price is pretty legit.

John
The clock is ticking, folks... ;)

Reactions: Beemer.Bert
#41 ·
@BugginsScrambler No, as @hman2853 posted above, BrenTuning has already agreed to commence with the group buy with the 8 of us. The directions from BrenTuning are as follows:

Have them provide the info below in their email and I'll send an invoice over to pay online.

Name:
Shipping Address:

I will factor in shipping costs in the invoice and send it over for them to pay.”

sales@brentuningmoto.com

THIS MUST BE PAID BY 29FEB2020 FOR THE GROUP BUY.

Reactions: radracer6
#42 ·
@Phenix3939 @cykawtikr9t @smoothdurban @GGMW @Silver shadow @hman2853 @radracer6

I just paid my invoice to BrenTuning. For everyone's situational awareness, let us know once you've paid. We all have to have paid by the 29th. Again, below are the instructions from BrenTuning:

Name:
Shipping Address:

sales@brentuningmoto.com

#47 ·
BeemerBert , thank you for getting this together and to BaldyDave thank you for allowing it .
I just sent the email to them . I'll check my email and pay my bill once I get up a little later this morning since it's 12:30 am and I just got home from work .
Cheers
Sure thing! I'm glad you joined us for the group buy. That makes four of us that are paid up, and four left that still need to pay.

Also, thanks @BaldyDave for helping out with this effort!

Reactions: BaldyDave
#51 ·
@BugginsScrambler Glad to hear it!

@DeSelbyofDalkey Funny enough, we got BrenTuning to do it for 8 of us, but with you an Buggins, that makes ten! Glad you were able to snag one!

#54 ·
So far, this is who has paid, and who hasn't. We need to have the eight (or more if others want to get in on this epic deal) paid for by this Saturday (29FEB2020).

Paid:
Me
@hman2853
@GGMW
@radracer6
@BugginsScrambler
@DeSelbyofDalkey

Unpaid:
@Phenix3939
@cykawtikr9t
@smoothdurban
@Silver shadow

@if0rg0t2remember This is likely the best deal you will ever get for one of these units. We'd love to have you get in on the deal, but definitely do what's best for you!

For all those unpaid, just to drive the point home, here are the instructions from BrenTuning again:

Name:
Shipping Address:

sales@brentuningmoto.com

#55 ·
@if0rg0t2remember This is likely the best deal you will ever get for one of these units. We'd love to have you get in on the deal, but definitely do what's best for you!
I mean it was around $20 cheaper all through the Black Friday/Holiday season 2019. That was just the regular price shown on their website. Don't recall if it was advertised as a holiday special at all.

Either way this is a very good price but it is clear the price goes up and down regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.