BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These option 719 mirrors look the business. I wonder if they can be made to fit a new R nine-t?

Option 719 Spiegel

I’d like to replace the stock mirrors with something “gefräst.”

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I asked a dealer the same thing, though a slightly different set (HP Option 719 version) and they said yes.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually got the option 719 barend mirrors on my new bike, but I’m still not sure if I like them. I may get these instead.

·
Registered
Yamaha Fazer
12 Posts
Could you post please pictures of the bar end mirrors here? I’m looking at the same bar end 719 mirrors, but can’t find pictures except BMW glossy ones. Did you have to order any other parts to make them fit?

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Option 719 bar end mirrors came with my bike from the factory. It took me some getting used to but now I think I’ll keep them. The only problem I have is, I don’t think I can install the motogadget m-blaze discs with these…

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
1,234 Posts
Those Option 719 bar end mirrors are gorgeous, and the stalks look longer and beefier than most bar enders. The shape of the mirrors themselves are different, too, with those flat bottoms. Pretty cool design overall. (y)

·
Registered
Yamaha Fazer
12 Posts

Mirrors and distance shell arrived, but no screw to mount the distance shell. Does anyone have the part number for the screw? The original screw in my bike is just this plastic cover with plastic screw.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts