BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Center stand for BMW R NineT.
The stand allows you to lift the bike with great ease.
Tested by pilots not to touch corners in the most extreme folds.
Very stable motorcycle.
Light and robust.
special rebate tires prevent the stand from being slammed during closing.
2 models available.
Urban GS and Scrambler already available at this link:

CENTRAL STAND FOR BMW SCRAMBLER & URBAN GS, LuisMoto

Soon it will also be available for NineT - Pure - Racer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Is this centerstand same as Wunderlich's?
Yes. I just got mine from Luimoto today and it's from Wunderlich. Not happy with the fit on my 2017 Scrambler -- it took a lot of extra effort to get it on the bike. Had to grind about 2 mm off of the longer bushing and had to bend the forks forks of the center stand in a bit to get them to fit. I also had to move the clamps around the flapper valve because the nuts where interfering with the center stand getting to its fully stowed position. No complaints with Luimoto, but Wunderlich needs to tweak this a bit for an easier fit on the Scrambler (at least the 2017 model).

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes. I just got mine from Luimoto today and it's from Wunderlich. Not happy with the fit on my 2017 Scrambler -- it took a lot of extra effort to get it on the bike. Had to grind about 2 mm off of the longer bushing and had to bend the forks forks of the center stand in a bit to get them to fit. I also had to move the clamps around the flapper valve because the nuts where interfering with the center stand getting to its fully stowed position. No complaints with Luimoto, but Wunderlich needs to tweak this a bit for an easier fit on the Scrambler (at least the 2017 model).

in reality the product homologates Wunderlich but is produced in Italy. the name will be printed on the next supply. it is very strange that you have had problems with the editing, frankly I have mounted and sold many of them but I have never had any problems.could you send me the photos in email and the details of the difficulty you had in the editing so I present it to the producer?

my email: [email protected]

if the goods have problems, however, you can return them, let's talk in email

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

the manufacturer's recommendation is to insert all the screws and not tighten them, only at the end of the job should they all be tightened. if you have tightened a few screws first it may be that you start having difficulty inserting others. keep me updated

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,103 Posts
as written above for the Ninet R - Pure - Racer models will be available soon, about 10/15 days and you can also buy them for classic
You posted that a month ago, but looking now on your website the stands for the Classic are still not showing.
When do you think they will be available?

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
the manufacturer's recommendation is to insert all the screws and not tighten them, only at the end of the job should they all be tightened. if you have tightened a few screws first it may be that you start having difficulty inserting others. keep me updated
Thank you for the reply. I will send you an email to discuss the specifics.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
in reality the product homologates Wunderlich but is produced in Italy. the name will be printed on the next supply. it is very strange that you have had problems with the editing, frankly I have mounted and sold many of them but I have never had any problems.could you send me the photos in email and the details of the difficulty you had in the editing so I present it to the producer?

my email: [email protected]

if the goods have problems, however, you can return them, let's talk in email
Ok. Thank you. I will send you an email.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Yes. I just got mine from Luimoto today and it's from Wunderlich.

I stand corrected (no pun). Per Luimoto, this is a copy of the Wunderlich design. The instructions were copies of the Wunderlich instructions, which is why I thought Luimoto was selling the Wunderlich part.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Are you saying Luismoto pirated Wunderlichs design and in the process of copying they accidentally stole the Wunderlich logo too?
Pirated and stole are such strong words. ;) Perhaps they just borrowed the installation instructions. No sense re-inventing the wheel, right?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
stop .....! here you are using big words without knowing things. Why not find out before writing something so publicly? are you accusing a company, do you know the repercussions this thing can have ??? !!!!! the tripod is produced by an Italian company, the "X-Ray". the easel was conceived, designed and built entirely in Italy by XRAY.
Wundelich has carried out the German approval for this product because in Germany retailers need it to sell the products. On the first supplies the instructions were photocopies, now the instructions are in color. on the next one the Xray label will be printed on both if you buy it from wunderlich and buy it on my site or from other retailers.The Xray now uses the assembly instructions that Wunderlich did in color.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Pirated and stole are such strong words. ;) Perhaps they just borrowed the installation instructions. No sense re-inventing the wheel, right?
stop .....! here you are using big words without knowing things. Why not find out before writing something so publicly? are you accusing a company, do you know the repercussions this thing can have ??? !!!!! the tripod is produced by an Italian company, the "X-Ray". the easel was conceived, designed and built entirely in Italy by XRAY.
Wundelich has carried out the German approval for this product because in Germany retailers need it to sell the products. On the first supplies the instructions were photocopies, now the instructions are in color. on the next one the Xray label will be printed on both if you buy it from wunderlich and buy it on my site or from other retailers.The Xray now uses the assembly instructions that Wunderlich did in color.
Whoa! Sent you a PM.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Yes. I just got mine from Luimoto today and it's from Wunderlich.
I received more information from Luis at Luimoto. He clarified that this is not a Wunderlich product and is manufactured by a company called Xray. Apologies for any confusion my previous post may have caused.

·
Administrator
11,766 Posts
@LUISMOTO.IT thank you for clarifying the origins of the centre stand. I think there was some confusion before as to the origins of the stand and the instructions, it is great that you have clarified this. I expect the members appreciate this.

So to ensure the members know beyond doubt where the sidestand comes from, here is what I think you are saying:

1. the centrestand is produced in Italy by a company called X-Ray.

2. Wunderlich got involved to get the product certified for sale in Germany and also sells the sidestand.

3. X-Ray are using the Wunderlich instructions with Wunderlich's approval.

Is this a fair reflection on what you are saying? Please correct me if I am not reflecting your company's position properly.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,103 Posts
You posted that a month ago, but looking now on your website the stands for the Classic are still not showing.
When do you think they will be available?
@LUISMOTO.IT could you please answer my earlier question?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts