BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Now available from several sources. Made in Italy. I’ve ordered one for my bike through a trusted UK Wunderlich dealer. I’ll review it here once delivered and fitted.
Brilliant at long last.
looks to bolt onto footpeg mounts with some extra strengtheners across
Expensive but will hopefully work well and be robust.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not seeing a way to order in the 'states...? Anyone know how? Not on the Wunderlich US site.
It’s not on the UK Wunderlich distributors site either. As I knew it was available in Germany I sent the UK distributor an email and he’s ordered me one using a special order code. Should be with me in two weeks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sent them an email to see if there's anyway they will ship one to the States. Can't find a distributor here, and when you try to order one on their website, under shipping, the United States isn't listed. If I hear back from them, I'll post back.

Best,
-Tim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Timmyjoe my local dealer Irv Seaver in Orange, Californian is a licensed Wunderlich dealer. You could try them or ask your local dealer.

I also am interested in this center stand.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Very nice! I wonder how this will work with the OEM skid plate. Also, I'm guessing it will not work with any of the suspension raising kits. Maybe if the legs are extended it will though.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice! I wonder how this will work with the OEM skid plate. Also, I'm guessing it will not work with any of the suspension raising kits. Maybe if the legs are extended it will though.
The photos show it fitted to a bike with an even longer than standard BMW skid plate so I’m hoping that’ll be ok on mine. The description clearly says for stock suspension so they’ve clearly thought of this.

·
Super Moderator
10,060 Posts
Interesting! Wonder why they are not stating that it’s classic compatible too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
I received a return email from Corinna Ziebarth of Wunderlich GmbH and she stated:

Dear Mr. Carroll

thank you very much for your interest in Wunderlich Company and products.

To order parts with delivery to the U.S. please contact directly our importer in the USA.
Here please find the contact details:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 98 Posts