BMW NineT Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here are some pics of the Werkes exhaust on my Pure. Love the way it looks and it’s definitely louder than stock. Significantly lighter than the stock muffler. Quality and finish are excellent and installation was a breeze. Overall, extremely pleased and it makes the bike look badass!

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
That looks really good. Did you end up adjusting the fuel map on the bike, or are you running the fuel injection just like stock?

Best,
-Tim

·
Registered
285 Posts
I also have a Pure.
Looks nice.
I bet there was a huge difference in weight.
When you have to pull the exhaust off to remove the rear wheel, I was surprised at how heavy the stock pipe was.
Maybe I need to get one as well!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi guys,

When i bought my R9T classic last year it went with the factory AKRAPOVIC double exhaust. The sound was loud and perfect but i found the exhaust a bit heavy and too large.

I then decided to move for an affordable G&G one. Quite light (1.8kg) but the sound was very light too. It fitted well even if the design could have been better (too sharp imo).

Finally set up this WERKES one. I like the « tin » design even if i was looking for something shorter. The sound is amazing, louder and more powerful than G&G but not as melodious as the OEM.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi guys,

When i bought my R9T classic last year it went with the factory AKRAPOVIC double exhaust. The sound was loud and perfect but i found the exhaust a bit heavy and too large.

I then decided to move for an affordable G&G one. Quite light (1.8kg) but the sound was very light too. It fitted well even if the design could have been better (too sharp imo).

Finally set up this WERKES one. I like the « tin » design even if i was looking for something shorter. The sound is amazing, louder and more powerful than G&G but not as melodious as the OEM.

Looks great and I'm sure sounds even better. My next mod.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts