BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellow NineT Owners! Its been a long and fun season in the 2019 Boxer Cup (2.0) and man all I can say is this late in the game, the novelty still has not worn off in regards to my RnineT's on the track or street.

I was going to gauge the interest in folks making a pilgrimage to Virginia Intl Raceway for a couple days of meet and greet, lunch ride, dinner presentations, a day on track (not racing, just repetitive proficiency), vendors, etc...
VIR is one of the best let secrets facility wise. The Lodge (hotel) is at the track, The Gallery (beautiful event space in a barn), camping, great restaurant at the track, catering...

If we can get this up and going and then expand west of the Mississippi, it'd just be a great time.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
267 Posts
This sounds like a good time and I'd be interested depending on timing. I've heard good things about VIR and I have friends that have done track events there, but I've never been.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
The MotoAmerica races are at VIR May 1 ~ 3, 2020. Might be fun to meet up then? I'm to far away in Arizona but I like your idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts