BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has it? Fine Art America has one and while you can specify the size of the image (see the one by Mark Rogan), you can not place it where IMHO it's best, which is where a chest pocket would be.

And it's 50 percent cotton 50 percent polyester. Yuk.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
3,937 Posts
We did have a site vendor who made up a nineT t-shirt way back in the early days.
Don't think they do them anymore, but it was the only choice back then.
Mine gets worn regularly 'round the house as I'm not one to flash a logo everywhere I go. :whistle:

·
Registered
946 Posts
I’m with the Captain, I don’t advertise for anybody or honk my own horn, but that is really good looking, around the house or in my case the bike shed. It’s proud and loud !

·
Registered
67 Posts
They are back in stock.

·
Registered
946 Posts
We did have a site vendor who made up a nineT t-shirt way back in the early days. Don't think they do them anymore, but it was the only choice back then. Mine gets worn regularly 'round the house as I'm not one to flash a logo everywhere I go. :whistle:

I liked the graphic on the shirt that Captain was showing so I went to the Excel Sportwear and Cap is right, that shirt was not there so I tried Amazon and Revzilla and no luck either. Don’t get me wrong theres a bunch of BMW t-shirts and they are all nice but the moto graphic on Captains is boss, Bigger and beefier is better, That 9T is mean ! I’ll stick to my old school white T with nothing on it. BMW will do fine with one less walking billboard. You guys go for it ...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Dealer gave me one of these when I bought my R nine T, but it's a size L and I'm an XL, wife is a M and doesn't really wear motorcycle shirts anyway. It's been washed a couple of times. You pay postage or pick it up in SF Bay Area CA and it's yours!

·
Registered
946 Posts
If your talking to Blitz Bonifiedbob, how much is postage ? and is it like the captains with that Big graphic on the back ? I’d be pleased to pay postage. How do we do this ? Should I just get you a $10 money order and post it to you ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
It’s exactly that shirt, huge nineT classic with tech grid graphic on the back, logo and BMW Motorrad on the front. Shirt color grey, 100% corton, size L.

PM me your address and I can mail it next week, will know postage then, assuming USPS works.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yep, sending it to Blitz when I’m home from a little holiday trip.

Might start calling around to dealers, mine had this in inventory when I bought the bike but was the last one he had, I bet there are other places with some still in the stores...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts