BMW NineT Forum banner

161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
2016 R NineT Classic with aluminium tank with weld
68 Posts
Thanks guys. So it definitely only looks like the 2014-16 gauge isn’t registering the ODO reading from the bike correctly. I’ll send something to KOSO to get them to verify and hopefully rectify.

·
Registered
2016 RNineT Classic
311 Posts
Thanks guys. So it definitely only looks like the 2014-16 gauge isn’t registering the ODO reading from the bike correctly. I’ll send something to KOSO to get them to verify and hopefully rectify.
Ok: so I was able to take a closer look today, and ride for a few miles. I now have to admit that I was completely wrong, and I now state the opposite: On my 2016, it also doesn’t show the original mileage. Showing an odd number around 58xx mls, which is pretty much how much the original number was, it was actually counting back from the 6000 that I had set for the next oil change, since I just had that done. Sorry, my bad!
My only excuse is that literally “hell froze over“ in TX last week, we had no water for an entire week, so priorities had been shifted a bit. Have to run now, getting firewood...

·
Registered
2016 RNineT Classic
311 Posts
So forgive my ignorance with modern electrics but how does that work, and when you refit the original clocks would the mileage get adjusted up.
Sorry, @PJS, the ignorance was on my side. Shame.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also asked the question to koso europe for the odometer for 2014-2016,
they replied that he was going to ask the engineers.
as soon as information I publish it here.

161 - 165 of 165 Posts