BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
21 R9T
You can always up the down size. Yep that's a 250
Cross winds really nudge you around on a small bike, didn't know Alaska had that many mossies.(not mine)
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Registered
2020,R Nine T Racer
And then there's this...

Now that was the reason I had to buy the Trail 110. After my son watched this video together with the vidoe on the restoring/repair of the Trail 90, the seed was sown. 馃槃 (y)

Premium Member
I bought my 9-year old daughter (and me) a 2022 Honda Monkey for Christmas and we are having a lot of fun on it.

I'd be interested to hear owners' perspectives on these pit-style bikes, maybe vs. our regular motorcycles, too.

Attachments

Reactions: TimC

Registered
2017 R nineT Classic
I've honestly though multiple times about swapping my KLR650 for a TW200. It is a great combo of good of fun capable and around town tiny. A lot of fun can be had being a goofball on fire roads, camping or just running errands. It could never replace the R9T for mre but it could be an everything else bike.

A lot of fun to be had in a bike like that you you don't worry about keeping fresh looking and know it is easy to work on.

Registered
My mate has an msx125, he loves it and I was seriously considering one so we could go do that grom thing together. The idea of being more or less flat out everywhere, like in a go cart is fun but in the end I didn't, mainly because riding it just felt ridiculous and a bit novelty. I like the 9t because it's big and fast and beautiful.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts