My R9T Urban is UGSLY BROTHER
My HP2 Enduro is BLUE SLED
My TW200 is FATS
My Bultaco is BULLY
My Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro is MARSHA

·
Registered
911 Posts
She’s German thru and thru. For a big burley-girly she’s damn quick too. It seemed only logical to name her BlitzSchnell, meaning several things including “Lightning Fast” “Blitz” for short It’s also the nick name for my “Texas Horned Toad” that’s my hood-ornament. She’s been on many of my motorcycles and is my good luck-charm.

·
Registered
79 Posts
20 R9T Pure: No name yet (Current)
03 Aprilia Tuono: Italian Sweetheart (Current)
09 Moto Guzzi: Italian Hit Man
15 EBR1190SX: American Gangsta
15 Norton Commando 961SE: Brit Rumbler (Current)
I could go back further but what's the use?!

·
Registered
911 Posts
[QUOTE="Kid Thunder, post: 1065389, I could go back further but what's the use?!
[/QUOTE]
Just to reminisce the good ol daze Kid ... remember how dear they were to you and always brought you home, obviously in one piece too. Some were winners and some just tote-goats but all of them loved you with out question. Right ? Every time you kicked them they came to life. What more could a moto-maniac ask for ..... StayUpOn2 my friend Love is a many splendid thing on two wheels !

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
20 R9T Pure: No name yet (Current)
03 Aprilia Tuono: Italian Sweetheart (Current)
09 Moto Guzzi: Italian Hit Man
15 EBR1190SX: American Gangsta
15 Norton Commando 961SE: Brit Rumbler (Current)
I could go back further but what's the use?!
Hang onto that Norton...they might go up in value when Garner ends up in jail!
Ken.
PS. Hopefully.

·
Registered
79 Posts
[QUOTE="Kid Thunder, post: 1065389, I could go back further but what's the use?!
Just to reminisce the good ol daze Kid ... remember how dear they were to you and always brought you home, obviously in one piece too. Some were winners and some just tote-goats but all of them loved you with out question. Right ? Every time you kicked them they came to life. What more could a moto-maniac ask for ..... StayUpOn2 my friend Love is a many splendid thing on two wheels !
[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah! They are all in my memory. They usually brought me home no matter how badly I treated them! Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hang onto that Norton...they might go up in value when Garner ends up in jail!
Ken.
PS. Hopefully.
Ken B. Oh yeah. I will hang on to it! I'm 71 so at least my son can carry on with it! Garmer is a scumbag. He not only stole from us owners but from pensioners & the British people.
I got the Norton on a screaming deal! Dealer was stuck with it. 550 miles & couldn't sell it. I ended up getting it for $6300 after trading in a 2017 Victory Octane which I bought new for $7500 & hated it. He gave me $6000 for it off the $12,300 price I beat him down to from $15,000!
It'll stay with me until I die!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
My 15 Classic is ' the Bavarian'

·
Registered
267 Posts
Fresh gas!

I have a '14 standard, 18 UGS and a '20 /5 along with 9 other BMWs '55 -'06 that try to be regular rides so I find I usually refer to the next Are 9 Tee ride as on the one with fresh gas. The others would then be "need fresh gas". Other than that the kick start only ones are #@$%^&$#! bike, the electric starts are "where the $%^#$%" is that battery tender and all the other ones are "son of a %^$&*$" whats wrong now.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts