BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Never been a vehicle namer either; the concept always sounded a bit weird to me. But, I guess if I had to name my R9T today, I'd call it "Gone" since I'm selling it! :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've never set out on purpose to name a bike, it just kinda comes to me. Without further ado;...

UGS- Gunther
R1200RT- Wilhelm
'04 Triumph Bonneville- Bonnie of course

·
Registered
14 Posts
"FB" (fast bitch)
Why? because she's a part of a set... BB is my Jeep GC SRT (big bitch), LB is my dog (little bitch) and MB is the wife...

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
The R Nine T has the name "Tristan".
My Moto Guzzi V7 III is "Sophie"

My wife encouraged me to give them names.

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
See the thread “He/She???” And check punted posts as well …. Daily for updates too !

·
Registered
2021 BMW R NineT Scrambler
175 Posts
Lets not forget....
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

Reactions: TimC

·
Registered
2015 R nineT
10 Posts
I think vehicle names are handy when you have a family with lots of vehicles, so you can easily point out which one you're taking. Our cars are Sammy, Olimar (Oli for short), and Smoker.
My Tuono is Thor, so the nineT has been christened Zeus.

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
I think vehicle names are handy when you have a family with lots of vehicles, so you can easily point out which one you're taking. Our cars are Sammy, Olimar (Oli for short), and Smoker.
My Tuono is Thor, so the nineT has been christened Zeus.
Great name for such a Nobel bike … The Gods are pleased I’m sure. StayUpOn2 …Blitz

41 - 54 of 54 Posts