BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited by Moderator)
Thank you sir. I still looking the way how to sort it myself because it may take more time then I expected. For example if the engine stuffed then I need time to find the engine, same with gearbox etc. So it is time, time is money. While I was waiting for ignition barrel I had chance to buy complete engine from Poland for 1K but now is to late the man stripped it for pieces.

·
Registered
R1200 NineT Urban GS
154 Posts
Wow, badly cracked. I bet this is quite a challenge for you...but I admire your spirt, it will be nice if you manage to send us updates on your progress.

Reactions: Andrey and Girey

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Wow, badly cracked. I bet this is quite a challenge for you...but I admire your spirt, it will be nice if you manage to send us updates on your progress.
Thats not the problem for me at all cos Im technically heeled, i need the place where to start the repair procedure. Gear box can be velded, half of the housing can be repair as well. If not, then new complete engine gona come but don't know if it worth it to do. Money its not an issue but if the project drain you mentally the finish is only one: sell it with big loss and forgot it.
Im personally from the poor country but made myself so I know what is the money worth, so I can sell this potential loss now and buy other toy while I owe Harley Davidson which I don't really like a lot.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
This bike was coming to me like piece of scrap, without exaggeration, I've been in panic cos paid a big money again. Im not bragging but 3 month time hunting for parts I build it back to brand new condition, after two month riding I realise it is not my cup of tea cos whole my life I rode super sport motors but my little son slow me down, I old parent....
Sold that sh..t and God gave me another sh..t. sorry jents but bmw is my bloody rock.

Yes.
And all the special tools you need.
View attachment 136735
Will order tomorrow, thanks!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts