BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.
Japan is sick of the typhoon coming.
Minima tail tidy for my scrambler in attached but I am thinking of customizing the tail for a change of pace.
EX-motorcycle I found a part from the manufacturer.
It is a part that covers the genuine tail.
Anyone wearing one?
I would appreciate it if you could send me a picture.
Thank you.
Light Font Gadget Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck with the typhoon.. hope you are well.

Yep, i have one.. i love the quality and simplicity of mounting.

Wow!
Thank you for the cool photos!
Simple and high quality, it looks great on Urban gs and Scrambler! !
It looks like the turn signal positions have been changed, are the brackets included? thanks for letting me know!

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Wow!
Thank you for the cool photos!
Simple and high quality, it looks great on Urban gs and Scrambler! !
It looks like the turn signal positions have been changed, are the brackets included? thanks for letting me know!
The cover mounts at the original indicator holes.. they supply a bracket to move the indicators further back. It's all easy to install and no extra modifications are needed.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
The only extra thing you might wanna order are those tie-wrap clips / double sided cable clips. The indicator wires will run on the "outside" of the normal plastics.. so you can tidy it up that way. You wont see them when mounted though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only extra thing you might wanna order are those tie-wrap clips / double sided cable clips. The indicator wires will run on the "outside" of the normal plastics.. so you can tidy it up that way. You wont see them when mounted though.
I was relieved that the installation was easy! Thank you for your accurate advice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts