BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Administrator
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the February Bike of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second vehicle that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

· Registered
2021 R Nine T
92 Posts
Here's the Black Pearl...

Mods:

Daedalus Classic Tail Tidy kit
Hookie license plate lateral bracket
Amazon Rear Hump
Amazon exhaust brace
Rizoma MA011B Handlebar
Rizoma Bar ends
Motogadget bar end mirrors
OEM exhaust baffles removal
Unit garage SS Headers
SW Motech tank Ring Pro for tankbag
Quadlock support for cellphone

This is my sixth bike but my first BMW, got it after a 3 years hiatus after an accident. I was always curious about the boxer engines and I wasn't disspointed, love the character of it, specially compared with the GSs that used the same engine (I test rode one at the time and found it powerfull but lacking of drama) it reminds me my old Buell XB9SX but with more power, tech and better finish. I like the versatility of this platform that can be used to travel with decent luggage capacity but also for spirited riding and great looks by removing the rear subframe.

Tire Wheel Sky Motorcycle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle White Motor vehicle

Water Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle

· Registered
2018 Urban GS and 1969 Ducati Scrambler
20 Posts
Her is my UGS.
MODS SO FAR INCLUDE:
flapper removal.
Head protectors.
leather side pannier.
akropovic high level exhaust.
Wunderlicht higher screen.
single seat.
the top box is one that I had kicking around in the garage for years so I had it vinyl wrapped and put BMW emblem on it.

Attachments

· Premium Member
350 Posts
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Blue Light
Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Fuel tank Sky

I added a Dart Flyscreen, Wunderlich fender bob, Oil cooler screen, snorkel mesh, soft luggage, vinyl wrap in the embossed section of the snorkel, head covers and a BMW Roundel center cap on the rear wheel. I love the classic lines of the bike made more evident by the paint job. The blue and the silver make this bike pop. I get a lot of thumbs up especially from cagers. When I stopped to take the scenic photo a guy in a Dodge Charger stopped to ask me about the bike. We spent 20 minutes on this country rode talking cars and bikes. I have to thank Blitzschell for the lead on the vinyl. Next will be tubeless wheels this spring. I'd like to be able to fix a flat on the road, hopefully I never will!

· Premium Member
2021 Scrambler
9 Posts
Here’s my new Scrambler during first ride yesterday, greetings from south Germamy. First small mods include blackening of Aluminum parts. Akra muffler & low holder, single seat with cover, Rizoma all in one indicators and short license plate holder.
Black shock absorber to follow.
Surprised about the torque at low RPM, didn’t ride long as temp was only 9° C 🥶

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Plant

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Land vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.