BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
First pic of my brand new 719 馃榿 Picked up today from dealership and enjoyed every minute of the 120 mile ride home. Think it might take a few more outings to get used to her after jumping straight off a Harley Road King but I shall enjoy learning to ride properly again 馃榿 View attachment 156533
OK 鈥 ride for a bit and then give us a detailed description of the up and downs compared to your HD 鈥
Beautiful Ride by the way 鈥. I鈥檒l bet that 120 miles flew by in no time. Your just beginning to open an epic new chapter in your moto-history book Sir. Keep us up with your experience please鈥 picts and such.
Welcome to where 9T are abundant and friendly too. StayUpOn2 @Doppleganger 鈥︹︹︹︹litz

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK 鈥 ride for a bit and then give us a detailed description of the up and downs compared to your HD 鈥
Beautiful Ride by the way 鈥. I鈥檒l bet that 120 miles flew by in no time. Your just beginning to open an epic new chapter in your moto-history book Sir. Keep us up with your experience please鈥 picts and such.
Welcome to where 9T are abundant and friendly too. StayUpOn2 @Doppleganger 鈥︹︹︹︹litz
Thanks Blitz, yes I will definitely post a full review between my old HD and the R nineT once I have got a few good miles on the clock and of course am over the excitement of getting a new motor :cool:

Premium Member
Thanks Blitz, yes I will definitely post a full review between my old HD and the R nineT once I have got a few good miles on the clock and of course am over the excitement of getting a new motor :cool:
I have a feeling you post will become very popular in this forum 鈥. I look forward to it.

Registered
First pic of my brand new 719 馃榿 Picked up today from dealership and enjoyed every minute of the 120 mile ride home. Think it might take a few more outings to get used to her after jumping straight off a Harley Road King but I shall enjoy learning to ride properly again 馃榿 View attachment 156533
Nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts