BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
First pic of my brand new 719 😁 Picked up today from dealership and enjoyed every minute of the 120 mile ride home. Think it might take a few more outings to get used to her after jumping straight off a Harley Road King but I shall enjoy learning to ride properly again 😁 View attachment 156533
OK … ride for a bit and then give us a detailed description of the up and downs compared to your HD …
Beautiful Ride by the way …. I’ll bet that 120 miles flew by in no time. Your just beginning to open an epic new chapter in your moto-history book Sir. Keep us up with your experience please… picts and such.
Welcome to where 9T are abundant and friendly too. StayUpOn2 @Doppleganger ……………Blitz

Reactions: Doppleganger

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Thanks Blitz, yes I will definitely post a full review between my old HD and the R nineT once I have got a few good miles on the clock and of course am over the excitement of getting a new motor :cool:
I have a feeling you post will become very popular in this forum …. I look forward to it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts