BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with great regret that I have to list this. I purchased this week, was delivered in perfect condition yesterday. But, to my great disappointment this is not a compatible fit with my currently installed SW Motech bag mounts. Didn't see that coming and wish I had known or thought to ask but alas, it's not to be. So it goes sometimes. So I ffer this again. It's a beautiful and well made item, and the carbon finish is lovely.

From the previous owner/listing
Sargent Storage Pod, purchased new December, 2020. Black Carbon Fiber Design. Never used except to check fitting on my 2021 BMW R Nine-T Pure (very easy mounting in place of rear seat). The Pod comes with mounting instructions, two locking keys, and a complimentary Sargent ball cap. No dings, scratches or blemishes of any kind. When my new bike finally arrived in March, 2021, I decided to go with side bags rather than the Storage Pod, although it was a toss-up.

$425 PayPal. FREE SHIPPING CONUS

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wonder if it would fit with my BMW side bag mount?
I think the BMW mounts are the same as the SW Motech Legend mounts that I have are the same as the BMW mounts.

These two mounting bolts sit too high or are too large in diameter for the Pod to fit over. I can't recall if these are the stock bolts for those positions or not so that may be my problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts