BMW NineT Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not a bad price, how is your feedback on them? I am getting ready to install the Nitron R2 shock soon and would like to compliment the front end with something better than stock on my scrambler.
They work pretty good. A lot better then stock. I think the High speed compression could be a little better. I think that would require changing the shims. I think people say the same thing about the Andreani.

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
Urban GS
6 Posts
I've ordered the low cost option, I'll feedback once all I stalled.

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Having looked at a few options I'm now considering K-tech IDS or Tracker, although there's very little information about. Wondered if anyone had experience with these? They are a relatively small UK midlands company but seem well regarded on race circuit. Would be good to support the local entrepreneur 😊

·
Registered
11 Posts
Having looked at a few options I'm now considering K-tech IDS or Tracker, although there's very little information about. Wondered if anyone had experience with these? They are a relatively small UK midlands company but seem well regarded on race circuit. Would be good to support the local entrepreneur
I've got the Ktech Tracker kit fitted to the forks on my UGS. The work was carried out by Revs Racing early last year. This was the first kit fitted to an Urban... Initially the spring rate was wrong: the forks would bottom out under sharp breaking. This was rectified by Revs and KTech (different springs and internal spacers if it). I'm pleased with the set up now. Much more comfortable and composed.
Running a Wilbers unit on the back.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've got the Ktech Tracker kit fitted to the forks on my UGS. The work was carried out by Revs Racing early last year. This was the first kit fitted to an Urban... Initially the spring rate was wrong: the forks would bottom out under sharp breaking. This was rectified by Revs and KTech (different springs and internal spacers if it). I'm pleased with the set up now. Much more comfortable and composed.
Running a Wilbers unit on the back.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Seems the Tracker is only now available for the Scrambler, so that narrows things down conveniently to the IDS. Booked in but have to wait until mid August at Brooks who have big backlog of work, they seem to know the product well. So looking forward to the upgrade 😊

141 - 148 of 148 Posts