BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Daedalus Tail Tidy is up for sale after about one year and 2000 miles of use. Sadly, it’s not compatible with the BMW saddlebag brackets. I know there were some workarounds shared on the forum that included bending the bracket but I decided against that. I’m asking $600 shipped to the continental USA. I was going to sell just the Tail Tidy and keep the accessories but since it’s already prewired for the turn signals and license plate holder/light I’m going to sell everything together. Please let me know if you have any questions. The Tail Tidy is packed and ready to ship.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You might check with Daedalus to see if you can make an exchange for the Minima. From your photos it looks like there are a lot of parts in common. The minima does fit with the OEM saddlebags just fine, including with the Rizoma Club signals. (I've got that exact setup.)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might check with Daedalus to see if you can make an exchange for the Minima. From your photos it looks like there are a lot of parts in common. The minima does fit with the OEM saddlebags just fine, including with the Rizoma Club signals. (I've got that exact setup.)
The minima unfortunately wasn't on the market at the time I ordered mine. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give them a try but I doubt a trade would be possible.

I don't suppose you want to trade tail tidys? 😅

1 - 6 of 6 Posts