BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All parts in excellent condition. All prices are plus shipping and PayPal fees. Replies will get responses in order received. USPS shipping to lower 48 preferred.

Some items in the photos have sold already. The list below is current.

front turn signals with bulbs and sub-harnesses $20/pair (missing 1 of the tiny screws that hold the lens on.)
front turn signal mounting stalks that bolt to oil cooler $20/pair
handlebar, very nice, $50
handlebar mounting top bracket $20
plastic breast plate $25
steering damper with mounting bits $40
lower cylinder covers (the ones that go below the jugs) $20/pair

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,047 Posts
Rider’s foot controls complete, with heel guards, shifter, and mounting bolts, removed at 3000 miles $50
OEM Handlebar end trims with mounting bolts $20/set
I'd like these two sets if they come available; unless you get a US buyer, then I'll graciously bow out.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'd like these two sets if they come available; unless you get a US buyer, then I'll graciously bow out.
Captain, you are second on the list for the foot controls, first for the handlebar end bits. I had a PM this afternoon for the foot pegs . If no one jumps on the “one-box” solution, I’ll start contacting buyers in order mid-day Sunday, US Eastern time. Your grace is noted, as always.

Reactions: Captain

·
Registered
2019 RnineT
77 Posts
I’ll take the OEM handlebar trims and mounting bolts if available. Located in Georgia, USA. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ll take the OEM handlebar trims and mounting bolts if available. Located in Georgia, USA. Thanks, Mike
Thanks for your interest Choco. You are the first US buyer of the handlebar ends, I think Captain is OK with not shipping these to Australia from Vermont. If no one steps up to buy the whole lot by tomorrow at noon, I'll PM you with payment information and get your address.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

·
Registered
2019 RnineT
77 Posts
Thanks for your interest Choco. You are the first US buyer of the handlebar ends, I think Captain is OK with not shipping these to Australia from Vermont. If no one steps up to buy the whole lot by tomorrow at noon, I'll PM you with payment information and get your address.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Sounds good Tomtom. Thanks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'll take the brake and shift foot control set. Is the rear foot brake switch included? I'm located in California.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll take the brake and shift foot control set. Is the rear foot brake switch included? I'm located in California.
Hello David, you are number three for the foot controls, with a sale pending today. The switch is not included, but the pins necessary to install the existing switch on these controls are included.

Thanks for your interest. Tom

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Choco and ATX-R9T, you have PM's

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Foot controls SOLD, thanks ATX
Handlebar trims SOLD, thanks Choco.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Still have just the tail light? I'm interested.
Tail light is still available. Will fit in a medium USPS flat rate box, so shipping is $15.50 in the USA, Priority mail with a tracking number. Not sure about Canada. Priority mail International to Canada is $55, so it would probably be a slow service with no tracking number to make sense for a $25 part. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm in the US for about 10 more days. Any chance you can send it non Flat Rate? Flat Rate is only beneficial for heavy items. Regular Priority Mail will be under $10.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in the US for about 10 more days. Any chance you can send it non Flat Rate? Flat Rate is only beneficial for heavy items. Regular Priority Mail will be under $10.
I prefer flat rate because there is no guesswork about what the person owes me, and they can pay me before I box the item up and go to the post office, instead of me having to make two trips. I also get a nice new box for free, and know I can provide a tracking number.

Thanks for your interest. Tom

·
Registered
2019 RnineT
77 Posts
Handlebar caps and bolts arrived pronto...and expertly packed, I might add. And far nicer than the plastic ones that came in my bike. Thanks again Tom.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Is the snorkel still available, if so i will take it. Price with shipping to seattle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Still available, thank you for your interest. UPS ground is $26, about 4 days. Shipping is dimensional, and there is room in the box, so if you need any of my other small parts the shipping remains the same.

If this works for you, my PayPal information is in your PM “conversations.”

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, mirrors are available. They were removed at the dealership prior to me riding out with bar-ends at delivery. I also have the half of the brake/clutch reservoir that they screw into, since I converted to racer parts.

Welcome to the forum! I see you have one post and joined one hour ago. Be aware that the mods will not let you post in the for sale section until you have 30 posts, so feel free to continue this conversation via private message.

Cheers, Tom

Reactions: Captain

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump! Good parts still available.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bumpity